Xbox series X pending

Discus and support Xbox series X pending in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Just ordered a Xbox series X yesterday, order is still pending yet they have already taken the payment? 3ba2cf04-334a-41b6-ba28-5d176d15a64c Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by nT Sync, Mar 10, 2022.

  1. nT Sync
    nT Sync Guest

    Xbox series X pending


    Just ordered a Xbox series X yesterday, order is still pending yet they have already taken the payment?

    :)
     
    nT Sync, Mar 10, 2022
    #1
  2. ngocphi Win User

    Why can't I contact Microsoft? fault their end apparently

    The xbox series x isn't till the end of the month

    The xbox one version is still pending
  3. Thiago Renato da Sil Win User

    Can I change the address on a pending Xbox series x order?

  4. Obsessive Power Win User

    Xbox Series X Preorder

    Hi,

    As I understand it, 'Pending' on an Xbox Series X or S order means that your console is assigned and waiting for shipment. Baring any unforeseen delays you should get it on the launch day. Mine says pending too.
  5. LukeSheppard1 Win User

    No Confirmation Email

    I have also this evening bought a Xbox series x from the Xbox store, it's taken money from my account but still says pending and no email to confirm this?
  6. jeffneubert Win User

    Xbox series X pending

    Calling them does no good. I was actually lucky enough to get one elsewhere. Been trying to cancel this one and they won’t do it.

    Microsoft customer service is not very good right now.
Thema:

Xbox series X pending

Loading...
  1. Xbox series X pending - Similar Threads - series pending

  2. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  3. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  4. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  5. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  6. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  7. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  8. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  9. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  10. I bought headphones off the Xbox series x and they’re still pending after I bought them...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought headphones off the Xbox series x and they’re still pending after I bought them...: Why is when I bought my headphones Friday it still says pending and it’s Sunday almost Monday and it hasn’t moved and the order said It’ll be shipped by Monday 2a31453c-6be7-4e80-8a8c-d2a354ddea33