Xbox series X pending

Discus and support Xbox series X pending in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just ordered my series X on Friday, November 26th 2021 in the bundle emails that Microsoft has been sending out and my order still says pending? I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Zbrine, Nov 30, 2021.

  1. Zbrine
    Zbrine Guest

    Xbox series X pending


    I just ordered my series X on Friday, November 26th 2021 in the bundle emails that Microsoft has been sending out and my order still says pending? I understand the holiday but the controller I ordered with it has already arrived. The estimated delivery date says January 4th and that's after I go back to college.... I also ordered a series X on release day about a year ago and the order canceled after saying pending for about a month. Microsoft support calling has been no help and I would love to find out if I'll even get one regardless of the date. I've also had a couple of friends order the same thing but the order processed immediately. And they already have theirs (granted they did order earlier than I did). But anyways am I even getting a series X? I would just like to know what's going on with my order and at least be confirmed that my order is on its way. Is anyone having this same issue or even get through it?

    :)
     
    Zbrine, Nov 30, 2021
    #1
  2. ngocphi Win User

    Why can't I contact Microsoft? fault their end apparently

    The xbox series x isn't till the end of the month

    The xbox one version is still pending
  3. Thiago Renato da Sil Win User

    Can I change the address on a pending Xbox series x order?

  4. Obsessive Power Win User

    Xbox Series X Preorder

    Hi,

    As I understand it, 'Pending' on an Xbox Series X or S order means that your console is assigned and waiting for shipment. Baring any unforeseen delays you should get it on the launch day. Mine says pending too.
  5. LukeSheppard1 Win User

    No Confirmation Email

    I have also this evening bought a Xbox series x from the Xbox store, it's taken money from my account but still says pending and no email to confirm this?
  6. jeffneubert Win User

    Xbox series X pending

    Calling them does no good. I was actually lucky enough to get one elsewhere. Been trying to cancel this one and they won’t do it.

    Microsoft customer service is not very good right now.
Thema:

Xbox series X pending

Loading...
  1. Xbox series X pending - Similar Threads - series pending

  2. Xbox Series X Discord crashing..

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Discord crashing..: When loading into discord and swapping to game chat it crashes the xbox ui and disconnects me from the discord call never happened before the newest xbox update submitted by...
  3. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  4. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  5. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  6. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  7. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  8. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  9. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  10. I bought headphones off the Xbox series x and they’re still pending after I bought them...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought headphones off the Xbox series x and they’re still pending after I bought them...: Why is when I bought my headphones Friday it still says pending and it’s Sunday almost Monday and it hasn’t moved and the order said It’ll be shipped by Monday 2a31453c-6be7-4e80-8a8c-d2a354ddea33