Xbox series x pending

Discus and support Xbox series x pending in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Bought my xbox december 10th and my order still says pending. Anyone else have this issue and know when i can expect my xbox to arrive/ship?... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JaceFrye, Dec 13, 2020.

  1. JaceFrye
    JaceFrye Guest

    Xbox series x pending


    Bought my xbox december 10th and my order still says pending. Anyone else have this issue and know when i can expect my xbox to arrive/ship?

    :)
     
    JaceFrye, Dec 13, 2020
    #1
  2. ngocphi Win User

    Why can't I contact Microsoft? fault their end apparently

    The xbox series x isn't till the end of the month

    The xbox one version is still pending
  3. Thiago Renato da Sil Win User

    Can I change the address on a pending Xbox series x order?

  4. Obsessive Power Win User

    Xbox Series X Preorder

    Hi,

    As I understand it, 'Pending' on an Xbox Series X or S order means that your console is assigned and waiting for shipment. Baring any unforeseen delays you should get it on the launch day. Mine says pending too.
  5. LukeSheppard1 Win User

    No Confirmation Email

    I have also this evening bought a Xbox series x from the Xbox store, it's taken money from my account but still says pending and no email to confirm this?
  6. jeffneubert Win User

    Xbox series X pending

    Calling them does no good. I was actually lucky enough to get one elsewhere. Been trying to cancel this one and they won’t do it.

    Microsoft customer service is not very good right now.
Thema:

Xbox series x pending

Loading...
  1. Xbox series x pending - Similar Threads - series pending

  2. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  3. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  4. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  5. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  6. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  7. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  8. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  9. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  10. I bought headphones off the Xbox series x and they’re still pending after I bought them...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought headphones off the Xbox series x and they’re still pending after I bought them...: Why is when I bought my headphones Friday it still says pending and it’s Sunday almost Monday and it hasn’t moved and the order said It’ll be shipped by Monday 2a31453c-6be7-4e80-8a8c-d2a354ddea33