Xbox Series X pending payment dissapeared

Discus and support Xbox Series X pending payment dissapeared in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I pre ordered the series x on the 22nd September when they initially launched. Since then, the status in my order history was listed as "Pre-ordered".... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IMORTAL X GINGE, Nov 5, 2020.

  1. Xbox Series X pending payment dissapeared


    I pre ordered the series x on the 22nd September when they initially launched. Since then, the status in my order history was listed as "Pre-ordered". A week or two ago the status changed to "Pending" and the image of the console turned into a blue square.
    Then on 2nd November I checked my mobile banking app and saw that the pre order payment was in my pending transactions and my available balance was £450 below my actual balance, meaning the payment should be taken within the next few days. The order status
    in my order history then changed back to "Pre-Ordered" and the console image re appeared again. However, I just now checked my banking app again to see the pending payment has dissapeared and that my available balance has returned to what it was before the
    pending payment was intially shown. Checked my orders on microsoft website and the series x is still listed as "Pre-Ordered". I'm really confused right now, when is the money going to be taken and will the console arrive on launch day?

    (EDIT) Someone on Twitter just told me they got in touch with microsoft over the phone and found out that microsoft take the money and put it back in your account again to make sure your payment details are correct. Money should be taken when the item ships
    a few days before launch. Added this just in case anyone else had the same issue

    :)
     
    IMORTAL X GINGE, Nov 5, 2020
    #1
  2. BosMcGee Win User

    Need payment help

    I do not but I got an email that my payment couldn't be processed Wednesday and did it again for the same exact purchase, and my bank statement shows 2 pending for the series x and I even showed support the statement
  3. ngocphi Win User

    Why can't I contact Microsoft? fault their end apparently

    The xbox series x isn't till the end of the month

    The xbox one version is still pending
  4. Thiago Renato da Sil Win User

    Can I change the address on a pending Xbox series x order?

  5. Obsessive Power Win User

    xbox series x

    Hello,

    Does your console show as shipped? Was the payment pending but has been returned to your available balance?

    I've seen this on here on
    another thread
    .

    My console is showing a shipping ref, but the payment was returned. I can only assume there has been some kind of 'change' with the pre-order payments and now they are going to charge again soon.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

    Xbox Series X Preorder

    Hi,

    As I understand it, 'Pending' on an Xbox Series X or S order means that your console is assigned and waiting for shipment. Baring any unforeseen delays you should get it on the launch day. Mine says pending too.
Thema:

Xbox Series X pending payment dissapeared

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X pending payment dissapeared - Similar Threads - Series pending payment

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  10. I bought headphones off the Xbox series x and they’re still pending after I bought them...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought headphones off the Xbox series x and they’re still pending after I bought them...: Why is when I bought my headphones Friday it still says pending and it’s Sunday almost Monday and it hasn’t moved and the order said It’ll be shipped by Monday 2a31453c-6be7-4e80-8a8c-d2a354ddea33