Xbox Series X Pending Order for a Month Now

Discus and support Xbox Series X Pending Order for a Month Now in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I ordered an Xbox series x on November 10th, 2020 and the order is still pending... I keep getting charged the 500 every so often and then it just... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Frankie DiGiacomo, Dec 7, 2020.

  1. Xbox Series X Pending Order for a Month Now


    I ordered an Xbox series x on November 10th, 2020 and the order is still pending... I keep getting charged the 500 every so often and then it just disappears. Is there anything I can do to get my hands on this xbox?

    :)
     
    Frankie DiGiacomo, Dec 7, 2020
    #1
  2. ngocphi Win User

    Why can't I contact Microsoft? fault their end apparently

    The xbox series x isn't till the end of the month

    The xbox one version is still pending
  3. Thiago Renato da Sil Win User

    Can I change the address on a pending Xbox series x order?

  4. RogueStar1983 Win User

    Xbox Series X order pending over a month?

    So microsoft wont take payment until the item is shipped. Presumably they are waiting for more stock.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

    Xbox Series X Preorder

    Hi,

    As I understand it, 'Pending' on an Xbox Series X or S order means that your console is assigned and waiting for shipment. Baring any unforeseen delays you should get it on the launch day. Mine says pending too.
  6. Smwutches Win User

    Order pending series x

    They're supposed to charge you when they ship it.
Thema:

Xbox Series X Pending Order for a Month Now

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X Pending Order for a Month Now - Similar Threads - Series Pending Order

  2. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  3. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  4. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  5. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  6. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  7. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  8. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  9. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  10. I bought headphones off the Xbox series x and they’re still pending after I bought them...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought headphones off the Xbox series x and they’re still pending after I bought them...: Why is when I bought my headphones Friday it still says pending and it’s Sunday almost Monday and it hasn’t moved and the order said It’ll be shipped by Monday 2a31453c-6be7-4e80-8a8c-d2a354ddea33