Xbox series x pending launch day

Discus and support Xbox series x pending launch day in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Bought my Xbox on launch day said 3 day shippin after purchase diffrent date dec/23/20 AMD IT says pending d0bb1d9d-3f70-4e9f-a0d1-602890412159 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Miguel A Trujillo, Nov 13, 2020.

  1. Xbox series x pending launch day


    Bought my Xbox on launch day said 3 day shippin after purchase diffrent date dec/23/20 AMD IT says pending

    :)
     
    Miguel A Trujillo, Nov 13, 2020
    #1
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

    Xbox Series X Preorder

    Hi,

    As I understand it, 'Pending' on an Xbox Series X or S order means that your console is assigned and waiting for shipment. Baring any unforeseen delays you should get it on the launch day. Mine says pending too.
  3. [Farscape] Win User

    Sorry this game or app isn't compatible. 0x87e00016

    this game is available on multiple platforms as a game preview and only available on series s and series x consoles for xbox.

    source
  4. hiddenname#3399 Win User

    Xp

    It depends on what launch day you are referring to.

    Personally I am ready to play all the games that are going to be available on the Xbox Series X.

    I am also ready to see what will become of the Xbox one and successors (One, S, and X), I wonder when they will start to discontinue them just because they will have made a successful launch of the Series X.
  5. ngocphi Win User

    Why can't I contact Microsoft? fault their end apparently

    The xbox series x isn't till the end of the month

    The xbox one version is still pending
  6. Thiago Renato da Sil Win User

    Can I change the address on a pending Xbox series x order?

Thema:

Xbox series x pending launch day

Loading...
  1. Xbox series x pending launch day - Similar Threads - series pending launch

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  10. I bought headphones off the Xbox series x and they’re still pending after I bought them...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought headphones off the Xbox series x and they’re still pending after I bought them...: Why is when I bought my headphones Friday it still says pending and it’s Sunday almost Monday and it hasn’t moved and the order said It’ll be shipped by Monday 2a31453c-6be7-4e80-8a8c-d2a354ddea33