Xbox Series X PC like improvements

Discus and support Xbox Series X PC like improvements in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; With the level of GFX the series X is pushing, I no longer need my gaming PC. I love that we have Edge available, but am wondering if we could get some... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MatthewPenn84, Feb 4, 2022.

  1. Xbox Series X PC like improvements


    With the level of GFX the series X is pushing, I no longer need my gaming PC. I love that we have Edge available, but am wondering if we could get some quality of life improvements? How about a mouse cursor that is usable throughout the menu's, full screen Edge, and get rid of the popup keyboard when we have one plugged in. I feel like the Xbox Series X is fully capable of replacing my desktop PC, just needs a few tweaks first, anyone with me on this?

    :)
     
    MatthewPenn84, Feb 4, 2022
    #1
  2. ArminatorX Win User

    Xbox Series X compatability

    Microsoft introduces "Smart Delivery" with the Xbox Series X, which means, that if you own an existing game (like Minecraft in your example, or Gears 5) or a new game comes out for Xbox One and Xbox Series X with improved graphics on Series X, you won't
    have to buy the game twice.

    With Smart Delivery you will play the "enhanced" version on Series X, and the "normal" version on Xbox One.

    For more info about Smart Delivery and other terms used with the Series X check this page: https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2020/03/16/xbox-series-x-glossary/
  3. Dank DG Win User

    Xbox Series X

    yes they will.

    even older games will be improved with HDR

    from the original xbox to xbox series X
  4. NonSportsGirl Win User

    Xbox Series X... Is it as good as people say it is?

    The Xbox Series X is a great console in general. The specs on it is better than some PC's and thats going to draw lots of PC players and PS4 players to it. The Series X has 16gb Ram and it has great storage. The Series X will most likely have better
    graphics that make games like Minecraft look like a whole new game. I want to hear your thoughts about the series X below and tell me if any of the information above is wrong. Have a blessed day and night.
    I can't see many PC gamers switching to the Series X as their main platform. Microsoft are already bringing all their first party exclusives to the PC so there is little reason to have a PC and a Series X. Even if it is less powerful the PS5 will have exclusives
    that won't come to PC, so Sony's offering makes a far more compelling companion console than the Series X.

    Xbox needs to have console exclusives again if it hopes to pull in the PC gamers, especially since they get features of Xbox Live without having to pay the Gold subscription.
  5. DeoGame99 Win User

    Xbox One X as a media consumption device

    Some corners need to be cut for budget, but be sure to follow Stuart's advice. Even if they don't improve the One X, they could improve the series X.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

    AC Valhalla graphics

    Hi,

    A common problem when running newer games on such older hardware like the original Xbox One and Xbox One S. The Xbox One lacks the processing and graphics power of the Series X and S consoles. I'm afraid there isn't anything you can do to improve things
    on your Xbox One. You'll need a Series X or S to get a better visual experience.

    Luckily if or when you buy a Series X or S, your game will be updated to the Series version for free.
Thema:

Xbox Series X PC like improvements

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X PC like improvements - Similar Threads - Series improvements

  2. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  3. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  4. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  5. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  6. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  7. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  8. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  9. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  10. Does the seagate storage expansion card improve textures/graphics for xbox series s games...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the seagate storage expansion card improve textures/graphics for xbox series s games...: Hi there, I'm wondering if the seagate storage expansion card improves textures/graphics for xbox series s games like Tekken 8? Or just for storage? a1ccb64c-11d6-4e0f-a50a-da7f08448f8a