Xbox series x party chat/gamechat performance issue with fortnite

Discus and support Xbox series x party chat/gamechat performance issue with fortnite in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When playing fortnite on series x with latest fortnite next gen update party chat/game chat is causing severe performance issues with chat and game... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MDKCODE187, Nov 12, 2020.

1. Xbox series x party chat/gamechat performance issue with fortnite

When playing fortnite on series x with latest fortnite next gen update party chat/game chat is causing severe performance issues with chat and game audio cutting out & sounding distorted unless something is pressed on controller or the guide remains open then goes back to normal for about 10 seconds of no input from controller then problem returns over and over basically making the game unplayable right now

submitted by /u/MDKCODE187
    [link] [comments]

/u/MDKCODE187, Nov 12, 2020
  2. Frankalore the Merci Win User

Communication

Have you been having trouble communicating in xbox parties too or is it just in fortnites gamechat?
  3. GUNNERG27 Win User

Game and Party chat.

I have an issue where nobody can hear me in the gamechat at all. Only in party chat. What can I do to get audio using Kinect in gamechat?
  4. CyTeK1978 Win User

People unable to hear me on party chat

so, you can talk in a party chat but not in a gamechat? right?
  5. pH Tiger Win User

2nd issue with controllers /headsets

Had this issue for eight months, all you can do is use kinect in party chat... Trust me it sucks not being able to use gamechat and then having to invite everyone to a party to talk
  6. Insidious - Mixer: G Win User

Audio tab in parties

If in a party you are in party audio rather than gamechat. To go into gamechat whilst in a party go into the party, options near the bottom, and switch to gamechat. It automatically switches when you aren’t in a party.
Thema:

Xbox series x party chat/gamechat performance issue with fortnite

1. Xbox series x party chat/gamechat performance issue with fortnite - Similar Threads - series party chat

2. Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X: Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X b58ffff7-5cd1-473c-8490-522e1b9dcab7
  3. How come my Xbox Series X keeps encountering party chat errors and can not play online...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How come my Xbox Series X keeps encountering party chat errors and can not play online...: Recently my Xbox Series X has been having issues whenever I try to join or start a party with friends. Error code 0x89231806 will pop up and I have done literally everything I can to fix it. I put...
  4. Xbox Series S Twitch Broadcast Glitching Party Audio

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series S Twitch Broadcast Glitching Party Audio: Hey, this has been happening for a while on my stream. Usually re opening the party fixes it but not today. So turning here for advice. Basicly. Game audio and my own voice come through clearly,...
  5. I’m playing rainbow six on Xbox series X, I’m able to start party chats and hear and talk...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m playing rainbow six on Xbox series X, I’m able to start party chats and hear and talk...: I’m trying to play rainbow six with friends on PlayStation. But it shows their mic box grey and I’m unable to change any setting that would allow me to hear them, pleaseeee help. This has been...
  6. Hi guys, I'm having an issue with party chat on my Xbox series s.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi guys, I'm having an issue with party chat on my Xbox series s.: Hi guys, I'm having an issue with party chat on my Xbox series s. When I try to join a party chat it says "connecting" until it says error and I drop out of the party chat, however this problem...
  7. I play on Xbox series s, my problem is that the party chat text chat doesn’t pop up on my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I play on Xbox series s, my problem is that the party chat text chat doesn’t pop up on my...: Is there a setting to activate and deactivate party chat text chat to show up on your screen? Because it no longer does that for me. 72daa0c9-c1bb-4e37-8c31-8630f0786e53
  8. I can’t hear any sou d other then party chat and in game party chat on my xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t hear any sou d other then party chat and in game party chat on my xbox series s: For some reason i can’t hear any sound, i have tried everything, audio setting, chat mixer, unplugging and plugging my headset back in, tried different controller to plug into but i still can’t...
  9. Recording time and recoding party chat on Series X or S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recording time and recoding party chat on Series X or S: Seriously Microsoft! This is not acceptable to record only the last 1 minutes or the last 3 minutes of what happened in a game on the series x or s! On ps5 we can record the last 60 minutes!...
  10. Xbox series x mic works in party chat but not in game warzone 2.0

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x mic works in party chat but not in game warzone 2.0: Hi all, having issues with in game chat with one of my friends, I can hear my other friends in the game chat except one person. Works in xbox party chat but not in game. Not really sure what to...