Xbox Series X Paperweight Edition

Discus and support Xbox Series X Paperweight Edition in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Console crashes so frequently that the console is unplayable. Issue extends to Warzone, Cold War, Gears Tactics, AC: Valhalla, Forza Horizon 4, and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MattBogden, Nov 17, 2020.

  1. MattBogden
    MattBogden Guest

    Xbox Series X Paperweight Edition


    Console crashes so frequently that the console is unplayable. Issue extends to Warzone, Cold War, Gears Tactics, AC: Valhalla, Forza Horizon 4, and more. Regardless of online play, offline play, in game, loading screen in game, or initial game start. This
    console is effectively a $500 paperweight. I have plugged in my previous generation console and could not be more displeased with the quality and inefficiency displayed by Microsoft in every aspect of this console release.

    :)
     
    MattBogden, Nov 17, 2020
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    Fifa 22 Xbox Series X

    Are you seeing "FIFA 22 Ultimate Edition Xbox One & Xbox Series X|S"?

    It's the edition or bundle that includes both Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S.

    If this is the standard edition it will say if it's Xbox One or Xbox Series X game. The Xbox One version though is playable on Xbox Series X as well.
  3. ngocphi Win User

    Will Hogwarts Legacy Deluxe Xbox one edition work on my Xbox?

    There is no xbox one x edition it's just xbox one version

    There is no x or one requirement for Xbox one games. Xbox one x has more power that's it

    Series consoles have more powrr in spades from xbox one

    And there is no xbox one series x

    Just xbox series s or x
  4. Highdraul1cs Win User

    Purchase

    It looks like you've purchased the Series S|X edition, which is for new generation consoles (Series S and Series X) and wouldn't be compatible with your Xbox One S.
  5. Smwutches Win User

    I have the older Xbox one s should I be installing nab 2k23 Xbox one edition or the Xbox one series S/X edition

    The Xbox One Edition.

    Series S/X is not the same as One.
  6. Smwutches Win User

    How do I access the Xbox S | X version of Fifa 23, without buying it again after upgrading my console from the Xbox One?

    It depends on what you bought. If you bought the standard edition, then it only has the Xbox One version. If you bought the Ultimate edition, it includes both the One version and the Series S/X version. So if you only bought the standard edition, then you would have to buy the Series S/X version if you want that version. The One version will work on a Series S/X though.
Thema:

Xbox Series X Paperweight Edition

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X Paperweight Edition - Similar Threads - Series Paperweight Edition

  2. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  3. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  4. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  5. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  6. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  7. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  8. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  9. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  10. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...