Xbox series x overheat

Discus and support Xbox series x overheat in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My warranty just recently expired on my xbox series x and it is having an overheating problem. Ive placed it vertical, sideways, cleared out everything... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Capezzy, Jan 6, 2022.

  1. Capezzy
    Capezzy Guest

    Xbox series x overheat


    My warranty just recently expired on my xbox series x and it is having an overheating problem. Ive placed it vertical, sideways, cleared out everything around it to make sure it gets proper ventilation and it still overheats. Ive noticed that the fan on top isn't spinning and i'm wondering if that has something to do with the problem. I've never had any kind of physical damage to the xbox since it's stayed in a total of 2 different spaces, so not much moving around. Can microsoft still help me fix this issue since i have no more warranty?

    :)
     
    Capezzy, Jan 6, 2022
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    Xbox series x overheat

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

    If the fan isn’t spinning your correct that it’s the issue. Also, Microsoft will still fix it but there will be an out-of-warranty cost. You can check it here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  3. XBF Mohammed C Win User

    Xbox series x overheat on fortnite

    Make sure that you place your console on a stable surface that is well-ventilated, relatively cool, and away from direct heat sources. Also, do not put other objects on, under, or right next to the console.
  4. zmaster2XXX Win User

    Xbox one x overheating

    The xbox one x will certainly get hotter than previous consoles, but it's perfectly normal. Ensure you have adequate ventilation and it won't overheat.
  5. EzequielNeves19 Win User

    Xbox Series X overheats with high resolution games

    I am very happy that your console is still under warranty, you need to activate the warranty on the website.

    Login to your account, select your Xbox and click on the start order option.

    https://account.microsoft.com/devices
  6. Mason Harper Win User

    Xbox Series X overheats with high resolution games

    It says the Xbox Series X has a warranty what do I do with it?
Thema:

Xbox series x overheat

Loading...
  1. Xbox series x overheat - Similar Threads - series overheat

  2. Xbox Series S Twitch linking problem — QR code keeps appearing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series S Twitch linking problem — QR code keeps appearing: Hey everyone, I'm having trouble streaming on Twitch from my Xbox Series S. When I select livestream on my Xbox, it shows a QR code. I scan it with my phone, Twitch opens, and I go through the...
  3. Xbox Series X Discord crashing..

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Discord crashing..: When loading into discord and swapping to game chat it crashes the xbox ui and disconnects me from the discord call never happened before the newest xbox update submitted by...
  4. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  5. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  6. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  7. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  8. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  9. Xbox series X. Overheat only only on F1 24

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X. Overheat only only on F1 24: Xbox series X. Overheat only on F1 24. And it’s not on for long either. Fine with everything else. Any idea what’s going on? 0d896216-b4c6-4698-9d93-695a63c1bdf5
  10. Xbox Series X overheats with high resolution games

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X overheats with high resolution games: My xbox overheats and powers off when I play high resolution games that are xbox series s/x enhanced. Games like Far Cry 6, Hogwarts Legacy, Dying Light 2 all crash when I play for a little bit....