Xbox series X. Overheat only only on F1 24

Discus and support Xbox series X. Overheat only only on F1 24 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox series X. Overheat only on F1 24. And it’s not on for long either. Fine with everything else. Any idea what’s going on?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tommo71, Feb 23, 2025.

  1. Tommo71
    Tommo71 Guest

    Xbox series X. Overheat only only on F1 24


    Xbox series X. Overheat only on F1 24. And it’s not on for long either. Fine with everything else. Any idea what’s going on?

    :)
     
    Tommo71, Feb 23, 2025
    #1
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Xbox series X. Overheat only only on F1 24

    is it actually telling you it's overheating or is the system just shutting down? System shut downs are to prevent data corruption and not overheating, it's a program error
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Nba2k 24 series X only?

    unlike movies, games do not come with digital copies. The series S has no disc drive, therefore cannot use a disk

    you would have to return the game and put the money toward a purchase of digital code for the series S
  4. Freddie_564 Win User

    Nba2k 24 series X only?

    Damn, thanks for letting me know.
  5. Amanda Sucks Win User

    I. Have madden 24 on my Xbox one S and it says that I’m not able to get the X|S version of madden 24. And I preordered the game July 18th

    The Series S/X version will not work on a One. It'll only work on a Series S or X.
    I have a madden 24 game foor Xbox one and series xs and its not letting me play even though I have a Xbox one s
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

    Upgrading from Xbox one games to X/S

    Specifically for F1 2022, you would need to purchase the Series S/X version. The Standard Xbox One version is not optimized for the Series S and X consoles.
Thema:

Xbox series X. Overheat only only on F1 24

Loading...
  1. Xbox series X. Overheat only only on F1 24 - Similar Threads - series Overheat

  2. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  3. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  4. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  5. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  6. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  7. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  8. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  9. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  10. Xbox Series X overheats with high resolution games

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X overheats with high resolution games: My xbox overheats and powers off when I play high resolution games that are xbox series s/x enhanced. Games like Far Cry 6, Hogwarts Legacy, Dying Light 2 all crash when I play for a little bit....