Xbox Series X OS, what is the future..?

Discus and support Xbox Series X OS, what is the future..? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So, have been on Xbox since the start and seen lots of OS changes and innovation but recently it feels like console OS's (and games IMHO) have started... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/epimetheus_x, Oct 12, 2023.

  1. Xbox Series X OS, what is the future..?


    So, have been on Xbox since the start and seen lots of OS changes and innovation but recently it feels like console OS's (and games IMHO) have started to stagnate with no real innovation only iteration. Being in Alpha Skip Ahead I was wondering what the next big thing is going to be! It feels almost as if the jump from Xbox One to Series X didn't really bring that much new apart from quick resume (which didn't work for a long time at the beginning). Don't get me wrong, I don't think Sony or Nintendo are doing much else that is novel either so where is the next innovation coming from?

    submitted by /u/epimetheus_x
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/epimetheus_x, Oct 12, 2023
    #1
  2. xbox24ru Win User

    Movie Players on Xbox

    I would like this feature to be added to a future update to the OS or even the newer Xbox Series X once released.
  3. RafaelMouraB-DB3E4E3 Win User

    Xbox Scarlet e Xbox one[Xbox Scarlett a Xbox one]

    Já foi mencionado que o primeiro ano do Xbox Series X não terá EXCLUSIVOS para ele, então todos os games serão para One e Series X

    [Translation - It has already been mentioned that the first year of Xbox Series X will not have EXCLUSIVES for it, so all games will be for One and Series X]
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Xbox series X - from hdmi 2.1 TO displayport 1.4 for 4k @ 120 fps

    Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

    Hope you're doing great today Singularet

    Thanks for sharing this workaround, but keep in mind that this can lead to other problems while gaming with your series X or may not work in the future due to an Xbox OS update
  5. Swift Oldboy Win User

    Xbox series X or plain Xbox?

    From the reports I've read they will initially release the Xbox Series X and further down the road they will release different variations of the console under different names. This is why they went with the "Series" route. No word on what future consoles
    are or what the names will be.
  6. cornyearth02 Win User

    Virtual Reality

    The series x will be as powerful as a high end gaming pc but does not want to inovate further in immersion and branch into Vr. What a missed opportunity. I have been a xbox boy since Og xbox. I want to see Vr in the future. No offence if Ps5 has vr i will
    try it ps5 before xbox series x.
Thema:

Xbox Series X OS, what is the future..?

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X OS, what is the future..? - Similar Threads - Series future

  2. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  3. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  4. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  5. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  6. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  7. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  8. The future of Xbox series solid state drives

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    The future of Xbox series solid state drives: Okay I have had a big concern about the future of the Xbox series solid state drives. As game company’s produce more and more series enhanced games and the bigger they get what happens when we...
  9. Is there any chance MSFS for Xbox series x will compare with pc on a near future?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any chance MSFS for Xbox series x will compare with pc on a near future?: I purchased an Xbox series x exclusively to play MSFS. Now I’m a kind of frustrated for not having the opportunity to enjoy many things I’d like to have if I had purchased a pc instead. Is...
  10. Is Xbox series X/S internal SSD flaw will be solved in the future ?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Xbox series X/S internal SSD flaw will be solved in the future ?: Hello Microsoft technicians ! This is my first question at Microsoft forums and to begin, I recently purchased Xbox Series X and I love spending my time playing on it to be frank ! that's why I...