Xbox series X or plain Xbox?

Discus and support Xbox series X or plain Xbox? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, Online there have been some reports that the next-gen Xbox console will apparently be called Xbox series X but after that said "announcement"... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ImpWarfare, Dec 19, 2019.

  1. ImpWarfare
    ImpWarfare Guest

    Xbox series X or plain Xbox?


    Hi,

    Online there have been some reports that the next-gen Xbox console will apparently be called Xbox series X but after that said "announcement" other websites stated that it'll be just called "Xbox" with no version or name after that title. Which is correct?
    Does anyone like an Advisor have accurate information on this?

    :)
     
    ImpWarfare, Dec 19, 2019
    #1
  2. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

    Xbox series X or plain Xbox?

    That is true

    .... its just xbox, with one being the series x.
  3. AdamKronus Win User

    Xbox series X or plain Xbox?

    Basically the new console will be called only Xbox. The rest of the name, Series X, is a title that allows multiple names depending on the console model.
  4. DI3Beezy Win User

    Xbox series X or plain Xbox?

    It's marketed as the Xbox Series X. From what I've heard, it will have a similar naming structure as cars do with a "series" of the model.

    ie. Hyundai Accent, Hyundai Accent SE, and so on.
  5. Fearless Reign7 Win User

    Xbox series X or plain Xbox?

    According to the reveal trailer at the game awards, its called xbox series x.
  6. MasTerKi3Z Win User

    Xbox series X or plain Xbox?

    there's not much to worry about, they may change until release, but it was said after the Xbox presentation that the name will just be Xbox
Thema:

Xbox series X or plain Xbox?

Loading...
  1. Xbox series X or plain Xbox? - Similar Threads - series plain

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  10. Since the last update my xbox series s decided to become a plain old xbox one.. Why?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Since the last update my xbox series s decided to become a plain old xbox one.. Why?: Hi everyone! Since last update when I try to launch any X/S optimised game I received the error code 0x87e50033. Any other games work just fines. I tried everything mentioned in xbox...