XBOX Series X or Game Software Issue??
Discus and support XBOX Series X or Game Software Issue?? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an Xbox Series X that randomly kicks me out of Destiny 2 (while in the game) and back to the home screen for unknown reasons. I'm not getting... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Joseph MasterXploder, Feb 15, 2023.
Thema:
XBOX Series X or Game Software Issue??
Loading...
-
XBOX Series X or Game Software Issue?? - Similar Threads - Series Game Software
-
Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or... -
Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series
in XboX InsidersDisc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual... -
Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X
in XboX InsidersHaving trouble playing my 360 games on Series X: Im trying to play my downloaded 360 games on my series X and it's a no go. It goes to download profile then I get the message cant connect. Even though my series X says online connected,... -
SUGGESTION: Epic Games and Steam should be available for Xbox Series X/S consoles with full...
in XboX InsidersSUGGESTION: Epic Games and Steam should be available for Xbox Series X/S consoles with full...: If Xbox Series X/S would have these 2 libraries, the consoles would become the best gaming device after PC and all PS5 exclusives, available on Steam/Epic Games, would be available on Xbox too.... -
Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?
in XboX InsidersShould I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?: These are my specs 6600xt AMD Ram- 24gb Processor- i5-10400f 250gb of storage submitted by /u/Telesphobia_14 [link] [comments] -
Xbox 360 games not saving on xbox series x
in XboX InsidersXbox 360 games not saving on xbox series x: Is anyone else having the same issue as me but none of my xbox 360 games are saving submitted by /u/Dry-Philosophy-3052 [link] [comments] -
So confused on what games to download for my One X now that everything is series X/S Optimized
in XboX InsidersSo confused on what games to download for my One X now that everything is series X/S Optimized: I just downloaded a game that says X/S Optimized AND it works on my Xbox One X. I can play it on there, I don't have to cloud stream to play it. So my question is, as an Xbox One X owner, how am... -
Generation 1 Xbox Games on Xbox Series X Console
in XboX InsidersGeneration 1 Xbox Games on Xbox Series X Console: Can I play Midway Arcade Treasures 2 for the Xbox Gen 1 on my Xbox Series X? submitted by /u/6ThatDude9 [link] [comments] -
Is my Xbox Series X or my LG C3 48 inch faulty? Or software issue? The games?
in XBoX Games and AppsIs my Xbox Series X or my LG C3 48 inch faulty? Or software issue? The games?: Hi all, I Hope somebody might help me with this. Two years a go I bought an Xbox series X and recently I bought an LG C3 48 inch. I have experienced some issues. The most Extreme One Is while...