Xbox series x online connection issues

Discus and support Xbox series x online connection issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox series x keeps disconnecting from the internet, now i know its not on my side because i use a lan cable for wired connection that works for my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BLADES BURDEN13, Feb 6, 2023.

1. Xbox series x online connection issues

My xbox series x keeps disconnecting from the internet, now i know its not on my side because i use a lan cable for wired connection that works for my ps4 and ps5 without issues. My xbox keeps saying its a dns or dchp or to power cycle modem/router none of that is solving the problems. It connects for a few minutes then disconnect again.

I seen a reddit about this issue also. The fact xbox support thinks it's normal to have to call your internet provider support to troubleshoot and open ports to fix this issue is a massive problem.

550$ for a console that doesn't know how to tell what connection is safe or unsafe? PS5 not having that issue.

Until this is fixed I'm canceling my subscriptions no point wasting money when I can't use the system regularly

And no wifi isn't solving this issue either.

Back in college even playing on a university network on the xbox one there was no issues like this and series x is an upgrade?

:)

BLADES BURDEN13, Feb 6, 2023
  2. Me Ali1 Win User

Xbox

I own the game on the Xbox series x but it won't allow me to connect the game to my profile which is on the Xbox series x and so it does not let me play online, If that makes sense.
  3. Thomas Cotton Win User

My Xbox series X is no longer connecting to my internet.

The Xbox factory reset on the series X still did not work, it wouldn’t connect to the network. I connected my original Xbox one (2014) back up to my monitor and I was able to play online games just fine on there, same Microsoft account and internet that the series X was not connecting too. My Xbox series x keeps saying it has a hardware issue when trying to connect the internet, I’m pretty sure this proves it’s a physical problem with the hardware on my Xbox. I still have warranty on it and can return it and trade in for a new one. I’ll try doing this and seeing if the trade in one works.
  4. David Wirsching Win User

Why do I get sign-in network errors?

Hello SherpaDC, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing network issues when signing in on your Xbox Series X. Here are some possible causes and solutions you could try:

Network connectivity issues Although you mention that other devices on the same Wi-Fi network are working correctly, there may still be specific issues with your Xbox Series X's network connection. Try the following:

Restart your router and your Xbox Series X.
    Verify that the Xbox Series X is connected to the correct Wi-Fi network and that the signal is strong.
    Consider connecting your Xbox Series X directly to the router via an Ethernet cable to rule out wireless connectivity issues.
    If possible, try a different Wi-Fi network to see if the issue persists.

Xbox Live account issues: There may be a problem with your Xbox Live account that is causing the sign-in errors. Try the following:

Verify that your login credentials (email and password) are correct. You can try to reset your password through the Xbox website.

Make sure there are no restrictions or blocks on your Xbox Live account, such as pending payments or suspensions.
    Consider creating a new Xbox Live account temporarily to check if the issue persists. This will help determine if the issue is related to your specific account.
    Network settings issues: Check the network settings on your Xbox Series X to make sure they are configured correctly. You can try the following:

Verify that the network settings on your Xbox Series X match the network settings on your router.
    Make sure there are no firewall restrictions or MAC address filtering that could block your Xbox Series X from connecting.
    Try resetting the network settings on your Xbox Series X and setting it up again from scratch.

Best regards.
  5. Jamie1993 Win User

DISCONNECTED CONTROLLER X BOX SERIE X WITH BATTERY END CABLE

Hello, I´m Jamie. an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you.

I am sorry your facing an issue with the Series X.

Can you confirm whether it is the controller not connecting to the Series X or the Series X not connecting to the TV?
  6. calasp aspinall Win User

Xbox series s unplayable due to lagging

If that worked would that prove that the Wi-Fi receiver in the Xbox is at fault ?

As my Xbox series x and Xbox one connect and play perfectly online via the same Wi-Fi
Thema:

Xbox series x online connection issues

1. Xbox series x online connection issues - Similar Threads - series online connection

2. How come my Xbox Series X keeps encountering party chat errors and can not play online...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How come my Xbox Series X keeps encountering party chat errors and can not play online...: Recently my Xbox Series X has been having issues whenever I try to join or start a party with friends. Error code 0x89231806 will pop up and I have done literally everything I can to fix it. I put...
  3. Hello I have a question what type of UPS do I choose for xbox series x off line or online ups

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I have a question what type of UPS do I choose for xbox series x off line or online ups: Where I live the power goes off sometimes and I don't want to damage my Xbox Series X So questions about the type of UPS needed is it off line or on line ups a95e996b-84b3-4d5e-abab-076fa5c29d65
  4. Online Leaderboard not working on Xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Online Leaderboard not working on Xbox series s: Leaderboard online tournament not working 924c69c4-bb33-4257-8595-be7d028885af
  5. Why does my Xbox Series X keep crashing when trying to run online multi-player games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox Series X keep crashing when trying to run online multi-player games?: When running certain games over the past year (MW3, Forza Horizon, MLB the Show), my Xbox keep closing the game application and return me to the home screen. Most times, this causes me to lose the...
  6. Can't connect to Xbox online services on my Xbox Series S and One s. Can anyone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to Xbox online services on my Xbox Series S and One s. Can anyone help?: As of October 26th at about 6:00 p.m. CST, I have not been able to access the Xbox network on either my Xbox series s or Xbox One S consoles. My series console is having issues updating as it...
  7. My Xbox series x connects to the internet but won’t let me play online, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox series x connects to the internet but won’t let me play online, why?: I’ve tried everything. I had a dude from Xfinity come out and give me a new modem, he changed the coaxial cable and even took off the wall thing and replaced it. I’ve reset my Xbox a billion...
  8. BO3 on Series S Won't connect to online services. Error Code: ABC FG K N U X Z

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BO3 on Series S Won't connect to online services. Error Code: ABC FG K N U X Z: I bought Black Ops 3 In February earlier this year and it's been working fine other than invites not working sometimes, but now it will not connect to the online services. It gave me an error...
  9. Microsoft flight simulator doesn't run since i connected my xbox series S online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight simulator doesn't run since i connected my xbox series S online: So I had the game downloaded and I was using it offline without problems. Yesterday i attached my xbox to internet connection, going online again, an update appeared, 70GB and I installed it. Now...
  10. My xbox series x will not connect to any online game. I have a stable wifi connection but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x will not connect to any online game. I have a stable wifi connection but...: Whenever i try to play literally any type of online game, i get a message saying "There is no connection" or "Could not find a account" (i have logged into am account for every game). I habe ran...