XBOX Series X Obviously has a BAD Network Adapter

Discus and support XBOX Series X Obviously has a BAD Network Adapter in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Microsfot has yet to acknowledge this. The network adapter is bad in the XBOX Series X and does not acknowledge a good ethernet connection. I have the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GuRUCLANdotcom, Sep 4, 2022.

  1. XBOX Series X Obviously has a BAD Network Adapter


    Microsfot has yet to acknowledge this. The network adapter is bad in the XBOX Series X and does not acknowledge a good ethernet connection. I have the same issue that others are complaining about on forums, youtube and reddit. Microsoft should issue a recall. You can connect wirelessly without issue. But switching cables, resetting, hard resetting powercycling none of these troubleshooting methods work.

    Looks like we'll just have to wait and see if Microsoft owns up to their failure. So my question is when does Microsoft plan on doing that? I just bought this XBOX Series X a few months ago.

    :)
     
    GuRUCLANdotcom, Sep 4, 2022
    #1
  2. Tezzerrific Win User

    XBOX Series X Obviously has a BAD Network Adapter

    well as most people with one don't actually have an issue then a recall is not needed, you have to think, only those with an issue are vocal about it which is a very very very small percentage of units sold.

    you will find the ethernet controller in the xbox is actually the same as in the ps5 too.

    when you book for repair the unit is collected and returned which is covered.
  3. GuRUCLANdotcom Win User

    XBOX Series X Obviously has a BAD Network Adapter

    As mentioned in my post, I've already exhausted ALL possible troubleshooting methods. AGAIN this product is DEFECTIVE and has a BAD NETWORK ADAPTER which is why it DOES NOT recognize an ethernet connection.

    This is a known issue all over the forums, one user posted that he has 3 Series X's and all of them have the EXACT same problem. So what is Microsoft going to do about the fact that this product is defective? I don't want to play using WIFI. Wifi is unstable compared to wired ethernet connection.
  4. Geri M. Win User

    XBOX Series X Obviously has a BAD Network Adapter

    Hi GuRUCLANdotcom,

    Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

    We understand that you are having an issue with connectivity. As per description it is due to bad network adapter. Let us check on this together and sort this out. We will do to the best in our capability to assist you with your concern and help you back to gaming.

    To let us understand the issue we would like to ask more details about the issue so we could came up with an accurate resolution. Please answer the questions below.

    • When did the issue started?
    • Did you check device compatibility including the cable to connect the ethernet?
    • Since the issue seems to be about the speed, try to check it through this link: Troubleshoot your network connection speed The problem might be with your network connection speed. If proven that this cause the issue then please contact internet provider.
    • Did you acquire Xbox series X as brand new one? If not, then this might need to be set back to its original Factory defaults using this link : How to reset your Xbox console to factory defaults.
    Choose Reset and remove everything.

    Lastly, if the above suggested solutions do not work, the best thing you could do is send the console in for warranty repair or exchange.

    We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know. We will be glad to follow up and help you.



    Have a great day ahead.

    Sincerely,



    Xbox Forum Moderator

    Microsoft Community
  5. GuRUCLANdotcom Win User

    XBOX Series X Obviously has a BAD Network Adapter

    So does Microsoft plan on paying for the cost of shipping my unit with tracking both ways? And how long will I be inconvenienced with having nothing to game with in the interim? I'm really super disappointed at the product quality of my investment in this console. This is unbelievable and a HUGE disappointment that such a major component is inferier in these units.
  6. Geri M. Win User

    XBOX Series X Obviously has a BAD Network Adapter

    Hello GuRUCLANdotcom,

    We understand how you feel. This is not the experience that Microsoft wanted to happen to all their valued Xbox fans. We really appreciate for your time and effort in writing us here. Since you have done all the trouble shooting and suggested remedies to help resolve the issue, we would like to recommend your device for a service repair order / replacement whatever the case maybe by visiting to this link: Check your Microsoft warranty and create service orders.

    We hope it worked out well for you. If you have other concerns you may create a new post.

    Have a great day ahead.

    Kind regards,



    Xbox Forum Moderator

    Microsoft Community
Thema:

XBOX Series X Obviously has a BAD Network Adapter

Loading...
  1. XBOX Series X Obviously has a BAD Network Adapter - Similar Threads - Series Obviously has

  2. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  3. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  4. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  5. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  6. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  7. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  8. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  9. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  10. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...