Xbox Series X November 10 Online Order Issue

Discus and support Xbox Series X November 10 Online Order Issue in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I ordered the XSX at 12:02 AM november 10. Why am I getting an estimated delivery of december 23? This is an outrage and I know hundreds of people who... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DavidRubin5, Nov 13, 2020.

  1. DavidRubin5
    DavidRubin5 Guest

    Xbox Series X November 10 Online Order Issue


    I ordered the XSX at 12:02 AM november 10. Why am I getting an estimated delivery of december 23? This is an outrage and I know hundreds of people who also have the same issue. We all ordered on microsoft on launch day expecting a timely delivery and instead
    now have to wait 40+ days to receive a console we purchased on launch. Will there be shipping updates and is december 23 just a placeholder? Someone please help.

    :)
     
    DavidRubin5, Nov 13, 2020
    #1
  2. Trinitarian-CA21C929 Win User

    Xbox Series X November 10 Online Order Issue

    Ordering a day one console from the makers themselves, and then take our money and THEN make is wait over a month is unheard of. Even though a lot of us took this bait we are a small fraction. I guess we can all complain all day long nit its clear they
    dont give a ****. Yet other shipments are going to be sent to gamestop and best buy for black friday. This is unacceptable. So what if theu made plans to fill their shelves with a few new consoles to sell to mainly scalpers and maybe a few lucky people. Honor
    your order from your day one Microsoft store release before you throw more consoles out to wild to be just scalped. A lot of us who ordered these consoles did it straight from our current XB1 consoles themselves with only one order per customer. We arnt the
    scalpers z we are your fans, some of us have been here for 15 plus years, been through the RRoD era, the horrendous XB1 launch, and all the other little shams you put us through like a mere 90 day warranty on your $200.00 Elite series 2 controllers, and only
    after being sued did you extend the warranty to a year, probably after a ton of people threw it out. Ive dealt with so much with this company with low down dirty tatics over the years, and just when you were building some confidence nack up you guys pull this
    garbage with your day one orders in your Microsoft store. You guys just pissed in the face of a solid group of players whose been through it all in thick and thin, but now we get the short of of the stick all while ya'll are bending over backwards for regions
    like Japan who have despised every thing yall ever done. Microsoft absolutely should have covered their bread winners first and foremost, yet they are just dumping consoles to the wild for scalpers to pick up, shorting our stock because now hater regions want
    to jump on the band wagon, Microsoft your xbox divisions are a bunch of sell outs. Just like a little money goblin.
  3. Joe h365 Win User

    Xbox Series X November 10 Online Order Issue

    bruh what the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck maaaaaaaaaaaaaan I ordered this **** expectin it to come in atleast this bloody month
  4. Joe h365 Win User

    Xbox Series X November 10 Online Order Issue

    I really cant help, but try contacting support by chat, you can do this by putting a random item in your cart and you will see a blue button on the bottom right corner of your screen, click and answer the questions and click the chat option. You will
    have to wait up to 28 mins for an agent to help you. I did this and the agent prioritized my order so I would get updates earlier about my order as well as an option to contact them at any available time via phone number. If your order is for some reason considered
    a bundle, let the agent know because I did not do that, the bundle thing is what takes it longer to ship. This is the best I could help, let me know if you confused on something about what I said because I'm outraged too.
  5. ObliviousSauce Win User

    Xbox Series X November 10 Online Order Issue

    Ive had this issues aswell mines been pending since i ordered one on the 9th and last night it took my money, i was excited because in the email and the people on live chat assured me it will take the money once it gets shipped but ive no emails and people
    on the live chat give me no help at all, ive sent screens shots of the transaction and then the chat suddenly closes...mmmmmm absolute discrace buying straight from the makers themselfs but we cant get ours but they can send lots out to other shops around
    the world..
  6. Jock Jimmy Win User

    Xbox Series X November 10 Online Order Issue

    I was just wondering if the december 23 date on my series x was a placeholder date or the actual date i should expect it
Thema:

Xbox Series X November 10 Online Order Issue

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X November 10 Online Order Issue - Similar Threads - Series November Online

  2. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  3. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  4. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  5. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  6. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  7. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  8. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  9. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  10. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...