Xbox Series X-Notifications not making a sound

Discus and support Xbox Series X-Notifications not making a sound in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Anyone else having issues with notifications not making a sound when popping up on screen? 8779168b-e998-46da-a508-fa09dda875c6 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Phantom2121, Dec 1, 2020.

  1. Phantom2121
    Phantom2121 Guest

    Xbox Series X-Notifications not making a sound


    Anyone else having issues with notifications not making a sound when popping up on screen?

    :)
     
    Phantom2121, Dec 1, 2020
    #1
  2. PC Mishra Win User

    Achievement earn fine but not popping on screen

    Hi I've tried reset options on my xbox one s and one x it worked but xbox series consoles do not work so i tried offline system update on series x it's worked only for one day i earn achievements in Forza Horizon 5 hot wheels dlc but in the next day it didn't worked no notification or sound anything,so i tried my friend xbox series x this same problem happening looks like it's a Microsoft side issue.
  3. SteveTinnin Win User

    xbox game pass wont stop messages about payment. even after it is restored.

    This fix does not cover either of my xbox series x, or xbox one x. Neither of them show this path in system. no profile or notifications.
  4. Kathy A. Win User

    Xbox series X makes a strange sound

    Hello EdvinJursen,

    Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

    Based on your description, you are hearing strange sounds on your Xbox Console while gaming. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

    There may not be much to worry about, as the console behaves differently as expected. What you're describing sounds a little strange, so I recommend reporting the problem from the console by following the steps in the linked article under the first section, "Report a problem on Xbox."

    For other option, please check this support article that describes how to set up the Xbox Series X|S. This will help and ensure the place where the console is located it well be ventilated and no gadgets for interference. Please see under Before you begin and Preparing space for the console from this link: Set up your Xbox Series X|S console | Xbox Support

    We also recommend that you check your device's warranty in case this is still eligible for warranty repair service, if the problem is hardware.



    Sincerely,



    Xbox Forum Moderator

    Microsoft Community
  5. andersonpassos Win User

    Xbox series X not receiving party or game invite notifications.

    Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

    Good evening

    Make sure you have the latest system update for your Xbox Series X. You can check for updates by going to Settings > System > Updates & downloads.

    Check your notification settings. Go to Settings > Preferences > Notifications, and make sure the notifications for parties and games are turned on.

    Check your privacy settings. Go to Settings > Account > Privacy & online safety, and make sure that you have allowed communication with other players.

    Check your network connection. Make sure that your Xbox Series X is connected to the internet and that your network connection is stable. You can also try resetting your router and modem.

    Try signing out and signing back in to your Xbox Live account. Go to Settings > Account > Sign-in, security & passkey, and select Sign out.

    Try clearing the cache on your Xbox Series X. To do this, press and hold the power button on the front of the console for 10 seconds. Wait a few seconds, then turn the console back on.
  6. Niklaus Moor Win User

    Syncing issues with Starfield when playing via Cloud

    Dear Microsoft, I have the same issue syncing between 2 xboxes (series s and series x) at two different locations. Same notification, Never happened to me before.

    BR
Thema:

Xbox Series X-Notifications not making a sound

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X-Notifications not making a sound - Similar Threads - Series Notifications making

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. I stopped receiving Notifications on my xbox series S

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I stopped receiving Notifications on my xbox series S: Out of the blue I stopped receiving Notifications on my xbox, I though it was something in my settings but I have everything on, the only thing I don't get is when people get on notifications and...
  7. Why did my Xbox Series S reset overnight with no notification?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Series S reset overnight with no notification?: Last night, I moved my Xbox from my downstairs office back to my bedroom. However, I did not unplug it while it was on, nor did I choose to factory reset my console. When I turned on my Xbox this...
  8. Update on Friend Notifications not popping up? Xbox Series X

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Update on Friend Notifications not popping up? Xbox Series X: I have not been able to receive "Friend/Gamertag is Online" notification for over a month now. I have spoken to several friends who have a XSX and they have the same problem, while regular XB1 or...
  9. Favourite notifications for both Xbox Series S and App not working.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favourite notifications for both Xbox Series S and App not working.: Hello, I’m actually not sure if anyone is experiencing the same problem as me. I think it could be a bug and I’m just the unlucky one ha. Both my console Series S and Xbox App (I have iPhone 12)...
  10. notification bug on my xbox series x since yesterday

    in XboX Insiders
    notification bug on my xbox series x since yesterday: i have a weird notification bug since yesterday. it pops only on my phone and my xbox dosen't show anything. is this a common problem ? checked my notification settings on console twice,...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. xbox notifications not making sound

    ,
  2. xbox series x notification sound not working

    ,
  3. xb9x series x notification spind in game of message

    ,
  4. notifications on xbox not making sound