Xbox series x not working!

Discus and support Xbox series x not working! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey all So I'm having a right nightmare this this sodding xbox First off my controller just likes to unpair with the console when ever it feels... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by helenagleadhall, Jul 31, 2021.

  1. Xbox series x not working!


    Hey all

    So I'm having a right nightmare this this sodding xbox

    First off my controller just likes to unpair with the console when ever it feels like it then the hard drive keeps disconnecting even mid game very frustrating , its also turning itself on and off when I use the disc drive and to make all matters worse nothing is working now no apps games settings will work can't click on anything I've been on here and looked for help it suggested trouble shooting but keeping games and data I've done this and all its done is wipe my entire xbox and my hard drive all 100 games have gone! Anyone know anything at all or do I have the devil of all xboxs I'm starting to regret upgrading Xbox series x not working! :(

    :)
     
    helenagleadhall, Jul 31, 2021
    #1
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

    If I purchase an Xbox Series X physical disc game (say, "Star Wars Jedi: Survivor"), will it work on my Xbox One S?

    If the game just says Xbox Series X on the Game cover, then no, it will not work on the Xbox One. If, it says Xbox Series X & Xbox One on the cover, then it will work.
  3. Smwutches Win User

    Hogwarts Legacy: Xbox Series X|S

    The Series S/X version is only playable on the Series S/X and will not work on the One. The Xbox One version will work on both.
  4. Smwutches Win User

    Can't play goat simulator 3???

    It actually would. There's an Xbox One, One S, and One X that are all in the same family. Then there is the Series S and Series X that are in a completely different family of consoles.

    An Xbox One X is not the same as a Series X. The game will not work on an One X.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

    gta 5

    Hi,

    All Xbox One games (with the exception of Kinect titles) will work on Xbox Series X/S.

    So yes, GTA V will work on Series X.
  6. XxBunker0768xX Win User

    "Sorry! This game or app isn't compatible with your console"

    Games with series s/x Logo are not working on xbox one s/x ..

    But xbox one games works on series x .

    Just for info . Cause this suport is gething poor and!! 😪😪😪
Thema:

Xbox series x not working!

Loading...
  1. Xbox series x not working! - Similar Threads - series working

  2. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  3. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  4. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox serie a X, Power save setting not working

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox serie a X, Power save setting not working: My Xbox is enrolled in the Insider Beta channel. I’ve noticed that when I turn it off using the power button or by the shortcut from holding the button on the controller, the console no longer...
  6. My Xbox series s is not working.

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox series s is not working.: Hey everyone, I bought a pre-owned Xbox Series S in 2025, and after only about two months of use, it stopped working. The issue started when I pressed the Xbox button. It turned on white as...
  7. Help me pick the best Monitor for Series X + Video editing work , within €315 ($370)

    in XboX Insiders
    Help me pick the best Monitor for Series X + Video editing work , within €315 ($370): Hey everyone, I’m trying to choose a monitor and could use some real-world experience. I’m on a budget of about €315(370$) max and my main uses will be: Xbox Series X gaming • GTA • FC26 • RDR2...
  8. Help me pick the best Monitor for Series X + Video editing work , within €315 ($370)

    in XboX Insiders
    Help me pick the best Monitor for Series X + Video editing work , within €315 ($370): Hey everyone, I’m trying to choose a monitor and could use some real-world experience. I’m on a budget of about €315(370$) max and my main uses will be: Xbox Series X gaming • GTA • FC26 • RDR2...
  9. Hi Xbox I’m Jameel Perkins asking can u look into this dvd player work on xbox series s

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi Xbox I’m Jameel Perkins asking can u look into this dvd player work on xbox series s: [img] Because it can pass that error message that everyone been talking bout https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071VP89X1/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&psc=1 please open the link ?...
  10. Discord on Xbox series X not working

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Discord on Xbox series X not working: Been having this problem since yesterday (21st June) I go to join my own discord server on Xbox - I’m met with a small loading circle and then after a minute or two it just says ‘sorry looks...