XBOX Series X Not Working

Discus and support XBOX Series X Not Working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have had my brand new Xbox Series X since Sunday (12/13) afternoon. I ordered this console directly from the Microsoft store and it has yet to work... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NickSposito, Dec 15, 2020.

  1. NickSposito
    NickSposito Guest

    XBOX Series X Not Working


    I have had my brand new Xbox Series X since Sunday (12/13) afternoon. I ordered this console directly from the Microsoft store and it has yet to work properly. It will say I am connected to the internet but will not allow me to sign into Xbox Live. I have
    done pretty much every troubleshooting step and still is not working. I was told by Microsoft/Xbox Support to set up port forwarding with my internet provider to open specific ports. I did this and the console was working on the interent/Live for about 30
    minutes before experiencing the same issues again. It also make no sense to me that my First Edition Xbox One Console has no issues connecting to my home network and did not need any ports opened. This is definitely extremely frustrating having spent the amount
    of money I did on this console for it not to work properly or easily. "Power Your Dreams?" more like "Power Your Nightmares" because that is what this whole process has been: A NIGHTMARE.

    :)
     
    NickSposito, Dec 15, 2020
    #1
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

    If I purchase an Xbox Series X physical disc game (say, "Star Wars Jedi: Survivor"), will it work on my Xbox One S?

    If the game just says Xbox Series X on the Game cover, then no, it will not work on the Xbox One. If, it says Xbox Series X & Xbox One on the cover, then it will work.
  3. Smwutches Win User

    Hogwarts Legacy: Xbox Series X|S

    The Series S/X version is only playable on the Series S/X and will not work on the One. The Xbox One version will work on both.
  4. Smwutches Win User

    Can't play goat simulator 3???

    It actually would. There's an Xbox One, One S, and One X that are all in the same family. Then there is the Series S and Series X that are in a completely different family of consoles.

    An Xbox One X is not the same as a Series X. The game will not work on an One X.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

    gta 5

    Hi,

    All Xbox One games (with the exception of Kinect titles) will work on Xbox Series X/S.

    So yes, GTA V will work on Series X.
  6. XxBunker0768xX Win User

    "Sorry! This game or app isn't compatible with your console"

    Games with series s/x Logo are not working on xbox one s/x ..

    But xbox one games works on series x .

    Just for info . Cause this suport is gething poor and!! 😪😪😪
Thema:

XBOX Series X Not Working

Loading...
  1. XBOX Series X Not Working - Similar Threads - Series Working

  2. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  3. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  4. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox serie a X, Power save setting not working

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox serie a X, Power save setting not working: My Xbox is enrolled in the Insider Beta channel. I’ve noticed that when I turn it off using the power button or by the shortcut from holding the button on the controller, the console no longer...
  6. My Xbox series s is not working.

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox series s is not working.: Hey everyone, I bought a pre-owned Xbox Series S in 2025, and after only about two months of use, it stopped working. The issue started when I pressed the Xbox button. It turned on white as...
  7. Help me pick the best Monitor for Series X + Video editing work , within €315 ($370)

    in XboX Insiders
    Help me pick the best Monitor for Series X + Video editing work , within €315 ($370): Hey everyone, I’m trying to choose a monitor and could use some real-world experience. I’m on a budget of about €315(370$) max and my main uses will be: Xbox Series X gaming • GTA • FC26 • RDR2...
  8. Help me pick the best Monitor for Series X + Video editing work , within €315 ($370)

    in XboX Insiders
    Help me pick the best Monitor for Series X + Video editing work , within €315 ($370): Hey everyone, I’m trying to choose a monitor and could use some real-world experience. I’m on a budget of about €315(370$) max and my main uses will be: Xbox Series X gaming • GTA • FC26 • RDR2...
  9. Hi Xbox I’m Jameel Perkins asking can u look into this dvd player work on xbox series s

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi Xbox I’m Jameel Perkins asking can u look into this dvd player work on xbox series s: [img] Because it can pass that error message that everyone been talking bout https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071VP89X1/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&psc=1 please open the link ?...
  10. Discord on Xbox series X not working

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Discord on Xbox series X not working: Been having this problem since yesterday (21st June) I go to join my own discord server on Xbox - I’m met with a small loading circle and then after a minute or two it just says ‘sorry looks...