Xbox Series X not working with TCL 50inch Series 4

Discus and support Xbox Series X not working with TCL 50inch Series 4 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I have a problem using my TCL TV with my Xbox Series X. When I use the "Auto-detect" option my screen locks to 640x480 and if I choose the "HDMI"... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by mygame1980, Dec 21, 2020.

  1. mygame1980
    mygame1980 Guest

    Xbox Series X not working with TCL 50inch Series 4


    Hi, I have a problem using my TCL TV with my Xbox Series X. When I use the "Auto-detect" option my screen locks to 640x480 and if I choose the "HDMI" option I'm allow to choose 4K UHD but when I select "I want to keep this resolution" the turn back to 1080p
    This TV is capable of 4k and HDR, I have use it before with other game consoles using 4K. I already tried updating my TV, updating my Xbox, changing cords, choosing HDMI 2.0 and the problem still persists. I already tried to talk to a Xbox Gamer Representative
    and I did not get a solution to my problem. To be honest I am really frustrated.

    Does anybody knows a workaround or solution to this?

    :)
     
    mygame1980, Dec 21, 2020
    #1
  2. pmacdaddy85 Win User

    Best TV for XBOX ONE X

    My tcl 6 series has all boxes green
  3. Alijuba11 Win User

    Xbox series x 4k@120fps problem

    Yes I tried it on the lg cx screen but the same problem kept happening until i updated the screen and the problem was solved but the problem persists with my tcl c728 screen. I don't think the problem is hardware, I think the problem is the software because the c728 screen has so far only one update. I hope so

    and on ps5 work just fine with tcl c728 but the problem with my xbox series x
  4. -Aymara- Win User

    Xbox series X has no in game sound but has sound on dashboard and everywhere else

    3. ONLY the Xbox-Series X has this issue, No other, including the Series S which is the “little brother” of the Series X

    4. The issue is the Series X
    Are you sure, that the Series S is not affected?
  5. Primo Jakalof Win User

    Is My SeriesX broken?

    Hi - first, sorry. I entered I purchased the Xbox in 12/21. I meant to save I purchased the Xbox in 12/20.



    The first (main) Tv is an LG OLED C1. The second TV I tried is a TCL 6 series from a few years ago.



    Both have HDR and DV, but the TCL doesn’t have VRR and isn’t 4K/120.



    I’m pretty sure I downloaded the series X versions. I didn’t know there was an option to do otherwise? GamePass doesn’t just select the most appropriate version?



    Thanks!
  6. SacredChaosKing Win User

    Does Xbox automatically switch resolution and refresh rate?

    I have a TCL 6-series 55” 4K TV (2020 model).
Thema:

Xbox Series X not working with TCL 50inch Series 4

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X not working with TCL 50inch Series 4 - Similar Threads - Series working TCL

  2. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  3. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  4. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox serie a X, Power save setting not working

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox serie a X, Power save setting not working: My Xbox is enrolled in the Insider Beta channel. I’ve noticed that when I turn it off using the power button or by the shortcut from holding the button on the controller, the console no longer...
  6. My Xbox series s is not working.

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox series s is not working.: Hey everyone, I bought a pre-owned Xbox Series S in 2025, and after only about two months of use, it stopped working. The issue started when I pressed the Xbox button. It turned on white as...
  7. Help me pick the best Monitor for Series X + Video editing work , within €315 ($370)

    in XboX Insiders
    Help me pick the best Monitor for Series X + Video editing work , within €315 ($370): Hey everyone, I’m trying to choose a monitor and could use some real-world experience. I’m on a budget of about €315(370$) max and my main uses will be: Xbox Series X gaming • GTA • FC26 • RDR2...
  8. Help me pick the best Monitor for Series X + Video editing work , within €315 ($370)

    in XboX Insiders
    Help me pick the best Monitor for Series X + Video editing work , within €315 ($370): Hey everyone, I’m trying to choose a monitor and could use some real-world experience. I’m on a budget of about €315(370$) max and my main uses will be: Xbox Series X gaming • GTA • FC26 • RDR2...
  9. Hi Xbox I’m Jameel Perkins asking can u look into this dvd player work on xbox series s

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi Xbox I’m Jameel Perkins asking can u look into this dvd player work on xbox series s: [img] Because it can pass that error message that everyone been talking bout https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071VP89X1/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&psc=1 please open the link ?...
  10. hdr doesn't work on Xbox series s tcl smart tv

    in XBoX on Consoles
    hdr doesn't work on Xbox series s tcl smart tv: hdr on my console doesn't work. i have a tcl smart tv that i'm sure supports hdr, but it's not being detected by the xbox. i previously had a ps4 pro and hdr was recognized but with xbox it...