Xbox series x not recognising xbox one/series discs

Discus and support Xbox series x not recognising xbox one/series discs in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey y'all so i am tryna play metal gear solid V the phantom pain and my xbox isn't recognising the disc like the install the disc thing won't pop up.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mrninjaslayer, Mar 9, 2024.

  1. Xbox series x not recognising xbox one/series discs


    Hey y'all so i am tryna play metal gear solid V the phantom pain and my xbox isn't recognising the disc like the install the disc thing won't pop up. It cant also recognise other xbox one/series disc that I tried but it can recognise xbox 360 games. What can I do?

    :)
     
    Mrninjaslayer, Mar 9, 2024
    #1
  2. ShaunHunter1 Win User

    Fifa 22 Xbox Series X

    I think they have given me the wrong disc version

    On the disc is says "Xbox One - Xbox Series X"

    I believe this is the Xbox one version that is compatible on Series X

    Because I'm sure the Xbox Series X disc should say "Xbox Series X" and not Xbox One

    I have contacted the seller and awaiting a response but thank you for your help
  3. XLogicz6 Win User

    Xbox Series X Game Installation Issue

    Yes. for xmas today i received the game, so i went and put it on download in my xbox one (all worked fine) later i receive my xbox series x, i put the disc in and nothing happens. it doesn’t even recognise the disk is there. i have the normal game because of game pass but the nightmare edition contains 4 DLC’s which i cannot receive due to the game not being recognised on the series X.
  4. Tezzerrific Win User

    MW2 crossgen bubdle

    series x has disc drive and the series s does not

    smart delivery is so it downloads the content for the specific console

    hence why the game case has series x and xbox one advertised on it. the disc can be used in series x and xbox one consoles, the series s does not have a drive therefore requires digital purchase.
  5. GlenSheriff Win User

    Backwards Compatibility Problem

    I have a similar problem where none of my 3 60 disc games are being recognised by my series x or one x. Only startted after last update for back compat
  6. Papo Type R Win User

    Cross Gen MODERN WARFARE 2 DISC NOT READING

    It actually does. I got the Series X this holiday at $349, and the same disc is working perfectly. I have determined that the Xbox One X disc drive is trying to read Cross Gen discs differently than Xbox One discs. The disc drive on the Series X doesn’t have this issue. You might need a new disc or you might need to send your Series X for maintenance.
Thema:

Xbox series x not recognising xbox one/series discs

Loading...
  1. Xbox series x not recognising xbox one/series discs - Similar Threads - series recognising series

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. My Xbox Series X now requires multiple restarts to recognise the wired connection directly...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series X now requires multiple restarts to recognise the wired connection directly...: Hi everyone, Over the last 2 weeks or so my Series X has stopped automatically connecting to my wired ethernet connection upon startup. It requires multiple restarts and full power cycles of...
  8. My pc does not recognise my xbox series s controller (through USB) [HUN/ENG]

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    My pc does not recognise my xbox series s controller (through USB) [HUN/ENG]: I wanted to use my controller on the pc, I connected it through USB and it doesn't work. I watched 3 videos, none of them helped. Is there a driver or something that I need to download or just I'm...
  9. Series x console reset, micro not recognising email

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Series x console reset, micro not recognising email: Help! I’ve recently sold my Xbox series x because my father has given me his due to not using it, when I sold the console I reset the console to factory settings, when I tried to sign into the new...
  10. Elite Series 2 Controller not recognised by PC when its directly plugged in and wont turn...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller not recognised by PC when its directly plugged in and wont turn...: Any fixes on this without having to buy a new controller? 0445b4de-d683-4ff3-bab7-94a3a886088a