Xbox series X not letting me add friends

Discus and support Xbox series X not letting me add friends in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi this is XxFlamabl3Xx so I am having trouble adding friends to my Xbox Series X when I add a friend it says I added them but when I click on their... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by VILLELLA420, Jun 3, 2023.

1. VILLELLA420
    VILLELLA420 Guest

Hi this is XxFlamabl3Xx so I am having trouble adding friends to my Xbox Series X when I add a friend it says I added them but when I click on their profile name it says I didn’t add them to my friends list after I had said change friendship when I add them before is there anyway you can help me fix this so that It doesn’t happen again?

:)

VILLELLA420, Jun 3, 2023
  2. RHR cats Win User

so, there is a very simple way around this issue view their full profile card and add them that way I have been having the same issue. peace out fellow gamer.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

In order for us to isolate the issue if it's the console, your account, or your friend account, please go to https://account.xbox.com/profile and try adding your friend from there.

Also, with your Xbox, try removing and re-adding your account to test.

" REMOVE ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. ​​​

4. When you're finished, select Close. ​​​

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

​​​

ADD ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

3. Enter the Email address and the password.​​​

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​​

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​​"
  4. DarthMaverick Win User

I cant add my friend on battlefield 2042

Same. My friend has both and Xbox gamertag (on Series X) and a PC. Owns both versions. I'm on Series X and we can't play unless he's on Xbox. Can't add his Origin ID to my EA friends. Not sure what to do.
  5. Rostom L Win User

Not able to play FIFA 22 with my friend

Hi Aman!

Make sure to enable cross-play in your game.

Go to FIFA 22’s main menu.
    Press RT on Xbox One, Series X|S.
    Go to the Friends tab.
    If you do not have your friend, add them:
    Press Y on Xbox One, Series X|S.
    Write your friend’s Xbox Live Gamertag.
    Highlight any name on the list
    Press X on Xbox One, Series X|S.
    Pick the Enable Cross-Play option.

To set your expectation, the game's cross-play may be limited to Online Seasons and Online Friendlies modes only.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Series X won't let me add an account

Thank you for letting me know and that would be great. I'll be here.
Thema:

1. Xbox series X not letting me add friends - Similar Threads - series letting add

2. Xbox series x won’t let me run 120hz and 1440p

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x won’t let me run 120hz and 1440p: I bought an Odyssey g55a monitor which supports 144hz and 1440p but for some reason my Xbox series x won’t allow me to run 120hz and 1440p. If I change it to 120hz, the resolution drops to 1080p...
  3. Error code (0x8027025a) wont let access anything on my Xbox series s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code (0x8027025a) wont let access anything on my Xbox series s: So I have gotten this problem recently when trying to sign in or use anything on my Xbox series s. I keep getting this error code(0x8027025a) when trying to sign in or even trying to go into my...
  4. My sons xbox series s wont let him use a headset to talk with anyone, i think we have set...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My sons xbox series s wont let him use a headset to talk with anyone, i think we have set...: My sons xbox series s wont let him use a headset to talk with his friends, if i factory reset it can i download games i have already purchased again?? aa06192c-8517-4ebb-9060-4741170d0830
  5. I recently purchased a lg 27gl83 a-b and my xbox series x wont let me select 120hz for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently purchased a lg 27gl83 a-b and my xbox series x wont let me select 120hz for...: Any information is helpful as I have tried various settings on the monitor and xbox series x. I am trying to use 1440p at 120 hz. 793a1ab1-cd00-45fa-8f94-c46cc58eb960
  6. Why is my gamedrive ssd not letting me play games on my series x

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my gamedrive ssd not letting me play games on my series x: I bought a game drive ssd as someone told me I could just install games in it and still be able to play but now that I install a game and I try to play it, it tells me that I need to transfer it...
  7. Why won't my series x let me add my cousins xbox account onto my console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't my series x let me add my cousins xbox account onto my console: In trying to add my cousins add my cousins account to my xbox so I can play some of his games and every time I try to sign in I have to put the info in twice and then it gives me a infinite...
  8. Reset my xbox series s last night and now it wont let me add my account back.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Reset my xbox series s last night and now it wont let me add my account back.: I reset my xbox last night. Games and all . and after that i went to add new account , as one would do with a brand new xbox . and it gets stuck after pressing add new account, it just sits there...
  9. New series x won’t let me add account

in XBoX Accessibility
    New series x won’t let me add account: I just bought a new Xbox series x I did the update load to Home Screen go to add new for adding my account it starts loading circle then nothing happens n goes back to Home Screen I tried...
  10. Xbox series s won’t let me add my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox series s won’t let me add my account.: I’ve factory reset my Xbox. I’ve deleted everything. I’ve checked my internet everything is fine, but when I click add a account it sends me to a loading screen, then just stops and never pulls...