Xbox Series X. No tracking number and money for pre order was returned

Discus and support Xbox Series X. No tracking number and money for pre order was returned in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I pre ordered at 815 am, on the pre order date for the xbox series x. I had a pending amount for the total price that same day and then it said it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HeatherOgden1, Nov 7, 2020.

  1. Xbox Series X. No tracking number and money for pre order was returned


    I pre ordered at 815 am, on the pre order date for the xbox series x. I had a pending amount for the total price that same day and then it said it wouldnt charge me till the item shipped. Now i get about 3 days ago, the money is taken fully from my account.
    Well now 2 days ago, the amount was returned and there is no tracking number still. But its in my order history with a estimated delivery date of the Nov. 10th. What is going on??????

    :)
     
    HeatherOgden1, Nov 7, 2020
    #1
  2. Eric Billman Win User

    Xbox Series X. No tracking number and money for pre order was returned

    I had the exact same problem! This is absolutely crazy. I just spent 30 mins on the phone with microsoft customer support, and literally none of them gave what I'd call a "Satisfactory answer". Somebody has to know when the damn things ship and when we
    are getting charged for them.
  3. Lexrax_TBD Win User

    Pre Order Xbox Series X for FPO AP Overseas

  4. ashtonjnguyen Win User

    Xbox series X pre-order canceled

    The exact same thing happened to me. After I pre-ordered the Xbox Series X I saw it under my order history and in the weeks following until recently when I went to check it's no longer listed under my orders. I have the screenshots of my order number as
    well.
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Xbox 1 Games on Xbox Series X

    When you pre-order, check to see if the games you want have Smart Delivery. That means you can pre-order the Xbox One version, but you'll get the Series X version for free when it launches. If that's the case, then go ahead and pre-order the One version.

    Otherwise, the One games should still be improved when played on the Series X (https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2020/05/28/xbox-series-x-next-generation-backward-compatibility/)
    so it's just a matter of which version you want.
  6. ngocphi Win User

    Xbox Series X no tracking number?

    You wont receive onw till it actually ships
Thema:

Xbox Series X. No tracking number and money for pre order was returned

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X. No tracking number and money for pre order was returned - Similar Threads - Series tracking number

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. Game Pass Quests Not Tracking Progress Correctly on Xbox Series X

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Quests Not Tracking Progress Correctly on Xbox Series X: Hello everyone, I've been encountering an issue with the Game Pass Quests on my Xbox Series X, where the progress doesn't seem to track correctly. I've tried completing several quests, but the...
  10. Repair Elite Series X V2, delivery tracking shows arrived Friday but has not updated on...

    in XBoX on Windows
    Repair Elite Series X V2, delivery tracking shows arrived Friday but has not updated on...: Hi, my tracking for this device shows as delivered as per day here - https://www.ups.com/track?Requester=RMS&tracknum=1ZY357220491422120&loc=en_GB/trackdetails bus isn’t showing as at the centre...