Xbox Series X - no internet after boot up

Discus and support Xbox Series X - no internet after boot up in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey folks! It still seems it is a thing that the XBox Series X doesn't work properly after it gets switched on. Doesn't matter if energy saving mode... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/bloody_mosquito, Jan 31, 2023.

1. Xbox Series X - no internet after boot up

Hey folks!

It still seems it is a thing that the XBox Series X doesn't work properly after it gets switched on. Doesn't matter if energy saving mode or stand by, the ethernet adapter doesnt turn on. System tells "all good, you are connected". I use a wired connection.

Several reboots later and problem seemed to be fixed. But this shouldn't be the case. It has to work properly right from the start.

This way I can not use the remote play function as the xbox can't be found in ny network although it should.

Checking the info in my router, the XBox isnt connected to the router when on stand by.

This problem isn't an old one as it dates back to the release of the Series X and it still isn't fixed.

Power cycle, disconnecting plugs, factory reset... all this stuff doesn't work as the error comes back.

Clear alternative MAC address also doesn't work as the xbox doesn't want to reboot when I hit "yes".

In my point of view there is an error on the boot up sequence somewhere.

You guys have any idea?

submitted by /u/bloody_mosquito
    [link] [comments]

/u/bloody_mosquito, Jan 31, 2023
  2. Kar1osfandango Win User

Xbox One X Wifi issue ?

Right , since other day I have fitted another wifi board and seems to of cured the issue , can power fully down and boots up no problem with internet connection , I have also purchases a new xbox one x… that worked perfect for a day , then happened to
    that one , went to boot up and shut down after 4k logo thingy… had to reboot it… then would not connect to internet again like before… got to be a bug in the firmware as happening to both xbox's
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox One splash screen

Microsoft haven't said it is. I believe the green Xbox One startup screen will stay, and the Xbox Series X/S will get the new Xbox boot up screen.
  4. Acloose Win User

Games crashing on Series X console

Looks like reinstalling halo doesn't work either, I crashed just shortly after booting up. Talked to a friend, says he runs Halo without issues on his series x. How very puzzling...
  5. AzureTax38 Win User

Xbox edge too many redirects fix?

I have the exact same problem on brand new series X extremely annoying and dissapointing after spending nearly 700 on a console to find out that my Xbox one s had a better functioning internet system than the series X.
  6. Nate. Jeezy500 Nate. Win User

My xbox series x boots to saying its offline, can this be fixed?

For a few months now, when I boot my Series X up, it says I am offline. If I select the option to troubleshoot it gives me the menu of troubleshoot options. If I select test network connection, it says all good, your are connected to the internet. If I go to test xbox live connection, it says that I have to be online to test this. I go back to test connection and it says all go, connected to the internet. If I reboot the xbox, it boots and auto connects to xbox live. If I turn the xbox off again for more than 5 minutes and boot it back up, back to the same you are offline message. I went as far as doing a full xbox reset, same issue. I am having to reboot my xbox after each initial boot in order for it to connect to xbox live. The most recent firmware update as of 3/11/2023 has not resolved this either.
    Last. seen. 1m. ago. Home
Thema:

Xbox Series X - no internet after boot up

1. Xbox Series X - no internet after boot up - Similar Threads - Series internet boot

2. Xbox Series S keeps disconnecting from the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S keeps disconnecting from the internet: I keep playing online games like Overwatch or siege and my Xbox disconnects from the internet and then reconnects. I’ve tried everything, I’ve turned off my wifi and turned it back on, I’ve...
  3. Upgrading to gig internet breaks series x and s network performance

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upgrading to gig internet breaks series x and s network performance: Hi. I bought a series x and upgraded to gig internet speed. My speeds became slower than before I upgraded. I had my ISP come out over ten times and they found no problems on their end. I have...
  4. Call Of Duty With Tmobile Home Internet On Xbox One Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call Of Duty With Tmobile Home Internet On Xbox One Series X: When I first tried connecting my Xbox One to my T-Mobile home internet I couldn't even connect to Xbox Live but I plugged the Xbox into the modem with an ethernet cable and now the game works fine...
  5. my xbox series s wont connect to the internet :(

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox series s wont connect to the internet :(: i recently hopped on to my xbox series s and my internet just wouldn't work, so i turned off my router for 30 secs and that wouldn't work, then i checked if my router was filtering out my xbox...
  6. Xbox Series X internet issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X internet issues.: I’m having Xbox Series X internet connection issues. My Xbox will work fine for a while and have no issues, but then it just randomly disconnects me and when i try to reconnect it says DNS isn’t...
  7. Why won’t my Xbox Series S connect to the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox Series S connect to the internet?: All of a sudden today my Xbox stopped connecting to the internet, I know it’s not a problem with the wifi as my phone and tv are connected to it and working fine. I reset the Xbox multiple times...
  8. Brand new Xbox Series X extremely snow internet speeds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new Xbox Series X extremely snow internet speeds: Just bought a Series X today and I'm experiencing extremely slow download speeds between 30mps and 90 mbps with it staying closer to 30 to 40 most of the time. This is with a wired connection,...
  9. Why does My Xbox series x continues to not connect to the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does My Xbox series x continues to not connect to the internet?: When playing for some time once the console is turned off,and when you turn it on again to play the WiFi disconnects and will not connect whatever I do,I’ve had to completely reset the console in...
  10. My Xbox Series S is troubling to connect to internet due to LAN port bug.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S is troubling to connect to internet due to LAN port bug.: One day as usual, playing on my Xbox Series S when suddendly a network issue came out. I always use my LAN port to play online, since my wifi works really bad. The point is that even tho, i...