Xbox series X no Blu Ray 3D.... still

Discus and support Xbox series X no Blu Ray 3D.... still in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Insert a 3D blu into your series X and the disc will be recognized. Thus the disc drive is able to play all formats. Microsoft for some reason does... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Narrow_Beautiful49, Nov 29, 2022.

1. Xbox series X no Blu Ray 3D.... still

Insert a 3D blu into your series X and the disc will be recognized. Thus the disc drive is able to play all formats.

Microsoft for some reason does not re-enable the support of 3D TVs which all Xbox One were cabable of doing.

Why would Microsoft remove the support for 3D TVs (and 4K 3D projectors)? The disc drive supports this format.

Talking about a cognitive dissonance within Microsoft

submitted by /u/Narrow_Beautiful49
    [link] [comments]

/u/Narrow_Beautiful49, Nov 29, 2022
  2. Nursemorph Win User

3D Blu Ray playback On Series X

To be fair, on the Xbox Series X official page, there is no mention of 3D so it can't be expected:

"Optical Drive. 4K UHD Blu-Ray"

As to not having a state of the art player, not surprised there either....a £450 ($500) console is not expected to have a blu-ray player that would cost probably £200 standalone
  3. robnyack Win User

Will the Xbox One Support 3D Blu-Rays and 3D TV'S?

4. GeoAgent Win User

Blu- Ray 3D & HDDVD

I want Blu-Ray 3D support as well on the Xbox One.

I don't have any other 3D Blu Ray player in my home. I specifically bought Gravity 3D edition so I could watch it on my Xbox One... Microsoft - I'm still waiting!!!!

I don't get why we are waiting as well... surely enabling 3D within the Blu-Ray application would be a quick job???
  5. TheSpiralMatrix Win User

Well the xbox one include 3D blu ray

Microsoft has only said it has a Blu Ray player in it. No info on if its a 3D ready blu ray drive or just standard

-

And before anyone starts..... supporting 4K and 3D does not imply 3D Blu Ray ready Drive.

-

the Xbox 360 supported 3D also
  6. WillSmithVXR Win User

3d Blu rays

[quote user="GrooviestPoopie"]So it's all in one media device but I still need my 3D blu ray player plugged in? Ridiculous[/quote]

IMHO a stand alone Blu-Ray player is always going to do a better job of playing Blu-Rays than a console. As you already own the 3D Blu-ray player what's the issue?
Thema:

Xbox series X no Blu Ray 3D.... still

1. Xbox series X no Blu Ray 3D.... still - Similar Threads - series Blu Ray

2. Blu-Ray Player won't install from Microsoft Store on Xbox Series X.

in XBoX on Windows
    Blu-Ray Player won't install from Microsoft Store on Xbox Series X.: I tried downloading the Blu-Ray Player from the Microsoft Store, and for some reason, it refuses to actually download. It remains stuck at 0% despite me having left it to download overnight in...
  3. Xbox series X blu ray playback

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series X blu ray playback: Xbox series X blu ray playback randomly zooms in and out slightly while playing a movie. Its very sporadic. Xbox is up to date, discs are immaculate, no fingerprints, scratches, etc. I'm re...
  4. Does the Xbox series x have Dolby vision playback support for 4k blu ray discs ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does the Xbox series x have Dolby vision playback support for 4k blu ray discs ?: Does the Xbox series x support Dolby vision playback for the 4k blu ray disc movies ? not streaming capability I seem to be able to activate HDR but not Dolby vision for movie discs , is there a...
  5. Series X only playing certain Blu Ray discs

in XBoX on Windows
    Series X only playing certain Blu Ray discs: I am talking specifically about a brand new blu ray box set of The Pacific. Discs 1,3 and 5 work ok but discs 2 and 3 dont,i load in the disc,the screen goes black and stays black....nothing. Ive...
  6. I put a dvd in my series x and controller wont work with blu ray disk player

in XBoX on Consoles
    I put a dvd in my series x and controller wont work with blu ray disk player: updated everything my series x is up to date i launch blu ray disc player and on dvd menu i cant scroll to anything like for instance an 90s dvd you have dvd menu scenes features etc or most...
  7. “Xbox Series X Blu-Ray Disc drive freezes in BETA Ring”

in XboX Insiders
    “Xbox Series X Blu-Ray Disc drive freezes in BETA Ring”: Sup guy’s, so my series X is only a year old and the Actual disc drive has NEVER been used more then 3 times for Halo MCC (not including now)! Never had any issues in the past! Right after I...
  8. Xbox series X reading Forza horizon 1 disk as Blu-ray

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X reading Forza horizon 1 disk as Blu-ray: Copy and paste post from another person with the same issue that got no answers: tried installing forza horizon with a disc on my Xbox series X as it is now backwards compatible. insert the disc...
  9. Why is the Blu-Ray Playback So Buggy On Series X?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the Blu-Ray Playback So Buggy On Series X?: I tried playing some of my 4Ks like The Incredibles and Sonic the Hedgehog 2 and they seem to be buggy when played on Series X. They work just fine on my dedicated player. Good examples of these...
  10. Thinking about filing a class action lawsuit overthe series x blu ray

in XBoX on Windows
    Thinking about filing a class action lawsuit overthe series x blu ray: Thinking about filing a class action lawsuit over the series x blu ray issues everyone is having Microsoft keeps saying the solution is to reset your Xbox or hard reset your Xbox when my Xbox One...