Xbox Series X MTU Problem

Discus and support Xbox Series X MTU Problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I always getting There's an MTU problem on my xbox series x for multiple connection test. I was also getting dobule nat issue, i solved it but now... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EvrSrc, Nov 11, 2023.

  1. EvrSrc
    EvrSrc Guest

    Xbox Series X MTU Problem


    Hi,

    I always getting There's an MTU problem on my xbox series x for multiple connection test. I was also getting dobule nat issue, i solved it but now i'm getting this error. Can someone help about this?

    :)
     
    EvrSrc, Nov 11, 2023
    #1
  2. Just a Volunteer Win User

    Xbox Series X MTU Problem

    "I was also getting dobule nat issue, i solved it but now i'm getting this error. Can someone help about this?"

    What is the error code?

    Check your Xbox console's network connection. Don't use a hotspot.
  3. EvrSrc Win User

    Xbox Series X MTU Problem

    Hi Daniel, thanks for your reply and help. For sharing mobile phone, should i connect my phone to wireless and then share Via Xbox or should i connect my phone to 5g and then share Via Xbox?
  4. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

    Xbox Series X MTU Problem

    Hi EvrSrc, my name is Daniel. I am an independent advisor who is willing to help you.

    For me, it is an honor to write to you and try to help you in any way possible, for my part I will do my best to try to solve any questions/problems you are presenting.

    From what I understand, the error caused by MTU is due to a connection problem and the cause could be the router. Firstly, I would like you to verify if you are experiencing any package loss. To do this, you must follow these steps:

    1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Network settings.
    3. Select Test network speed and statistics.

    Note: If the test results indicate packet loss (upstream or downstream), you may need to contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP) support for additional assistance.

    You can take a look at all the solution steps recommended by Xbox: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardw...etwork/xbox-one-multiplayer-connection-errors

    As a personal recommendation, I would like you to try creating a mobile access point and share the internet from your phone to the console so we would rule out a possible problem with your router. If it works correctly with the access point (Temporary solution), then you would have to communicate directly with your ISP.

    If you have any other questions or if the problem persists, you can write again, as I will be attentive to continue helping you. In any case, let me know if this information was useful to you.

    I hope you understand, I wish you good luck.

    Best regards,
    Daniel.
  5. TurnedTech8 Win User

    cannot connect xbox live

    It gives me an error X in the line between the internet and the xbox live

    and the only error he always writen is the mtu problem...
  6. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

    Xbox Series X - MTU 1260

    Hi Azulim, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    I am sorry to hear that.

    Have you tried to contact your Internet Provider?

    Are you having packet loss?

    Please, reset your console.

    Before you continue, make sure you've got the account sign-in information. You'll need it to log back into your console after the reset.

    You can follow these steps:

    Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

    Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

    Select Reset console.

    Select Reset and keep my games & apps.

    Let me know if it works!

    Source:

    https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults
Thema:

Xbox Series X MTU Problem

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X MTU Problem - Similar Threads - Series MTU Problem

  2. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  3. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  4. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  5. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  6. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  7. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  8. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  9. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  10. Xbox Series X - MTU 1260

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X - MTU 1260: Hello. I have a problem with MTU on xbox series X. It shows 1260 all the time. On the Router I have MTU 1500 and DMZ active with console added. 5af8b78b-50b7-4c33-9b9b-f7ff8e108993