Xbox Series X Monitor from UK website ao.com

Discus and support Xbox Series X Monitor from UK website ao.com in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello all. I have a series x which I am looking to get a 27/32 inch monitor for. I have some refund credit from a UK website called ao.com so I am... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Ikweb, Nov 1, 2022.

1. /u/Ikweb
    /u/Ikweb Guest

Hello all. I have a series x which I am looking to get a 27/32 inch monitor for. I have some refund credit from a UK website called ao.com so I am looking to get the best display they sell for the series x.

But I am no hardware person so not really sure what I should be looking for in a monitor to get the best from my Xbox.

Anyone on this topic who knows about hardware and what would be best please from ao.com

Many thanks

submitted by /u/Ikweb
    [link] [comments]

/u/Ikweb, Nov 1, 2022
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox Series X doesn't support 1440p@120Hz with 1440p@144Hz monitor

In that case I highly recommend you see the monitor/TV in action with the console. That way you can verify that the monitor does support 120Hz on the Series X.

The Rtings website's reviews of Series X compatible monitors is a great way to start your search. These are professional TV/monitor reviewers, they test everything!
  3. JS92 Win User

Does the series x support 1440p 144/155 refresh rate?

The Xbox Series X will do 120Hz but no more, regardless of resolution or monitor.

I would check to see if other Xbox Series X owners have confirmed to achieve 1440p120Hz on those monitors before purchasing.

Maybe a google of "xbox series x 1440p 120hz ___________ " and insert the monitor model to see if people have posted about their monitor and Series X working.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Why won’t my monitor run 1440p 120hz on Xbox Series X?

It's really recommended to look for monitors that have been fully tested on the Series X|S hardware before going out and buying one. There are loads of videos on YouTube of compatible displays.

I can also recommend checking out Rtings recommended Series X displays:

https://www.rtings.com/monitor/reviews/best/xbox-series-x-s

Also, Digital Foundry do a regular round up of best monitors for the current generation of consoles over on the Eurogamer website.

https://www.eurogamer.net/digitalfoundry-best-gaming-monitor-7003
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

HDMI Xbox Series S/X

Hi,

There is more than enough bandwidth for 1440P @120Hz with HDR on an HDMI 2.0 Monitor. On the current consoles Microsoft decided to lock HDR to 4K displays, but with the Series S that won't be an issue anymore.

HDMI standards are backwards compatible, so you won't need an HDMI 2.1 compliant Monitor to use Series X or S on an older monitor or TV that only has HDMI 2.0.

Xbox One X and S can be very fussy when it comes to full monitor support. But if you bought a monitor that fully supports the Xbox One X then it should support the same features on a Series X/S.

My advice would be to check reviews of monitors actually running on the current consoles with 120Hz support. There are loads of videos on YouTube. Just looking at the specs on a website may not be enough.
  6. Sodangidni Win User

Xbox series x monitor UK

Hello MaciekGrochotzki. I’m Arturo, and I’ll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Is this the monitor you want to get?

https://www.samsung.com/uk/monitors/gaming/odyssey-g5-27-inch-144hz-1ms-curved-lc27g55tqbuxxu/

If not, can you check the Samsung website and share the link of the one you saw in Argos?

At the moment, the one that I shared it is compatible with 120Hz and you can get this frequency. However, as the monitor has an HDMI 2.0 connector, you will not be able to see the 120Hz refresh rate when selecting 4K resolution.

I’ll remain attentive to your comments.

Thanks for your time,

Arturo.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X Monitor from UK website ao.com - Similar Threads - Series Monitor website

2. Why is my Xbox Series X turning on with no picture on my tv or computer monitor?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox Series X turning on with no picture on my tv or computer monitor?: I tried different hdmi cables.I turning the console on and off as listed on the list of steps to troubleshoot.It finally turned on.I did the 10 second power cycle then got nothing on both my tv...
  3. Am I able to use dual monitors as 1 continuous screen on my Xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Am I able to use dual monitors as 1 continuous screen on my Xbox series x: I want to be able to hook my Xbox series up to the 2 monitors and watch as I kick a ball on screen 1 and it'll appear on screen 2.. I don't want to duplicate/mirror the same image....
  4. What’s the best way to connect my series X to my monitor that doesn’t have HDMI?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What’s the best way to connect my series X to my monitor that doesn’t have HDMI?: I recently purchased a Samsung G85SB gaming monitor. Only after being delivered did I realize it doesn’t have an HDMI port only mini DP, a micro hdmi and a type c input. I could buy adapters to...
  5. What type of monitor should I get for the Xbox Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What type of monitor should I get for the Xbox Series X?: Hi there, I'm currently using a 24 inch, 1080p, 75hz monitor (Asus VG245H) for gaming on my Xbox Series X but I want to upgrade to be able to game at 120fps. I play FPS games (mainly Halo...
  6. Series X / Monitor Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X / Monitor Issues: I recently got a second Series X for our house, and picked up my first gaming monitor for it. I admit that I don’t have anything above basic knowledge about this stuff, but the monitor looks to be...
  7. I have an Xbox Series S and I want to connect it to my Dell P2214Hb Monitor that uses a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox Series S and I want to connect it to my Dell P2214Hb Monitor that uses a...: When I connect an HDMI Cable to the Docking Station which is connected to my Xbox, the monitor doesn't seem to detect anything, even when i plug in the usb c type of plug to my xbox through a...
  8. Monitor specs which will allow playing Fortnite at 120fps on Xbox series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Monitor specs which will allow playing Fortnite at 120fps on Xbox series S: Hello. Could anyone tell me what are the specs I should look into when buying a monitor, so that it can be used for playing Fortnite on Xbox series S at 120fps? I have recently acquired a monitor...
  9. Msi monitor 165 hz, 1080p can run 120 fps world of tanks console on xbox series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Msi monitor 165 hz, 1080p can run 120 fps world of tanks console on xbox series s?: Msi monitor 165 hz, 1080p can run 120 fps world of tanks console on xbox series s Hello, I connected msi gaming monitor 165 hz and 1080p I put on xbox series S 120 hz and 1080p but in world of...
  10. VGA monitor says no signal when connected to xbox series s with hdmi to vga adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    VGA monitor says no signal when connected to xbox series s with hdmi to vga adapter: Hello, I just got my hmdi to vga adapter to play my xbox series s on my vga monitor but when i turn my xbox on it just says no signal please can someone help me as I'm not sure what to do....