Xbox series x, model 1787

Discus and support Xbox series x, model 1787 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox series x, model 1787... the limited Scorpio edition won't allow me to download and install Xbox series x games. Any advice???... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Heather Patrick, Mar 7, 2025.

  1. Xbox series x, model 1787


    My xbox series x, model 1787... the limited Scorpio edition won't allow me to download and install Xbox series x games. Any advice???

    :)
     
    Heather Patrick, Mar 7, 2025
    #1
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Xbox series x, model 1787

    project Scorpio is an Xbox one X, and it is not compatible with series games.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Xbox series x, model 1787

    If you just bought it, and you're looking for long support, you should return it

    Xbox One X is no longer manufactured or repaired. Microsoft is no longer making new Xbox ONe compatible games, as the new generation is closing in on 5 years old

    You need to buy an Xbox Series X to play new games


    [​IMG]
  4. Heather Patrick Win User

    Xbox series x, model 1787

    So what's the benefit of having this one? Did I waste my money?
  5. Archie Turner Win User

    Xbox one X turns off almost instantly after turning on

    On the back of the xbox it says model 1787 and I’m pretty sure it has an internal power supply.
  6. Frederic Malenfant Win User

    Can't choose 4K/120HZ in the menu with Hisense U8H TV on Xbox X.

    It is the Xbox one X 1787 which you are totally right!! Thanks a lot!!!

    Frederic
Thema:

Xbox series x, model 1787

Loading...
  1. Xbox series x, model 1787 - Similar Threads - series model 1787

  2. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  6. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  7. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  8. if i purchase a xbox series x today will i receive the latest model from microsoft and by...

    in XBoX on Windows
    if i purchase a xbox series x today will i receive the latest model from microsoft and by...: if i purchase a xbox series x today from microsoft will i receive the latest model from microsoft and also by purchasing it from microsoft be the best way to insure this?...
  9. XBox series x new model

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox series x new model: What is the benefits of purchasing the new xbox series x Model (RRT -00010) 035d5747-50c9-419e-b2fd-475b9745e9e7
  10. New Xbox series s model

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Xbox series s model: The new Xbox series s 1TB Harddrive, What does it have over the standard xbox series s console? 9d3c927b-b07e-48ae-935c-e151cd191c80