Xbox series x Microsoft store and online feature of games not connecting

Discus and support Xbox series x Microsoft store and online feature of games not connecting in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Good day I have purchased an Xbox a few days back. I have purchased the game pass ultimate I downloaded NFS heats When trying to access Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Keshen Kisten, Dec 1, 2022.

1. Xbox series x Microsoft store and online feature of games not connecting

Good day

I have purchased an Xbox a few days back.

I have purchased the game pass ultimate

I downloaded NFS heats

When trying to access Microsoft store, nothing loads, it says something went wrong, I am unable to download fee games or buy games as screen does not load.

On nfs heats and another game I downloaded I am unable to play online as it says cannot connect to server, check internet connection

When games download I have seen that the download speed is around +-15 to 28mbps

I have tested the line speed and get a rough constant of +22mbps

I have tried all solutions listed on the forum

-soft reset

-hard reset

-plugged a network cable directly from router to xbox

-i switched off xbox then router and restarted xbox and the switched on xbox on

I have tried my cellphone hotspot and that helped display a few games on the but that was it I could not download it it, it says please reload or something went wrong.

My account seems to be order and I have exhausted all solutions made available on this forum, I have had a PlayStation 4 connected to my home wifi and that unit does not seem to have any issues.

Please assist as I need to know if my unit is a problem or should I exchange my unit for a new one

:)

Keshen Kisten, Dec 1, 2022
  2. Keshen Kisten Win User

Hi Josef

I will try out your option A and provide feedback

I have tried option B and that did not help

Please provide any other options

What console do you have - Xbox series s digital
    Is your console up to date- The console did perform an update on start up and does indicate system is up to date
    Is the console brand new or used - New
    Where are you physically located? (Country)- South Africa
    What’s your NAT type - Open
    And are you not using an insider build/ beta OS, right - Not sure what this is
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Thanks for the extra information
    You said previously that you connected the console to a mobile hotspot

If possible please try connecting the console to a different Wi-Fi network (I mean, another home network from a different internet provider)
  4. Keshen Kisten Win User

I have tried option B as advised above and still no benefit from this either

Please advise further
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Keshen

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

What console do you have?
    Is your console up to date?
    Is the console brand new or used ?
    Where are you physically located? (Country)
    What’s your NAT type?
    For this go to settings > general > network config
    And are you not using an insider build/ beta OS, right?

In the meantime try this:

A. Try using a custom DNS address:
    go to Settings > Network > Advanced Settings

Once you’re inside the Advanced Settings menu, go to DNS settings and select Manual from the list of available options.
    When you get to the next screen, enter 8.8.8.8 in the box associated with the Primary DNS and 8.8.4.4 in the Secondary DNS box.

Once the default DNS addresses have been changed, restart your console and see if the issue has been resolved at the next console startup.
    If that doesn't work use 1.1.1.1 as primary and 1.0.0.1 as secondary

B. Clear your MAC address
    Go to Settings > Network > Advanced Settings > Alternate MAC Address
    Select Clear, restart your console and give it a new try
  6. - AJ - Win User

can i as a xbox one x user use gta + on the xbox one version of gta

Hi, THEODOR! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

Unfortunately, the GTA+ benefits for GTA Online can only be claimed on the Xbox Series S/X version of the game.

For your reference, this is mentioned on the product listing for GTA+ on the Microsoft Store:

"Access to Grand Theft Auto Online (Xbox Series X|S) is required to receive the GTA Online Benefits"

Source - https://www.xbox.com/games/store/gta-xbox-series-xs/cfq7ttc0hx8w

Please let me know if you have any further questions, I'd be happy to help.
    Best regards.
Thema:

1. Xbox series x Microsoft store and online feature of games not connecting - Similar Threads - series Microsoft store

2. Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?: Hello, I was recently saving some Microsoft rewards points and I was wondering if with Microsoft gift cards redeemed with Microsoft rewards points, I could actually buy a new Elite Series 2...
  3. Xbox series x being throttled by Microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x being throttled by Microsoft: I had xbox series x for two years and everything was working normally until two weeks ago. I have 2gbps connection. Everything else connected is working fine on my network. I factory reset xbox,...
  4. Do Microsoft manufacture USB Hub ports for the Xbox Series S by any chance?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do Microsoft manufacture USB Hub ports for the Xbox Series S by any chance?: Do Microsoft manufacture USB Hub ports for the Xbox Series S by any chance? 78a1bc49-9177-478b-926a-a93163056d03
  5. Blu-Ray Player won't install from Microsoft Store on Xbox Series X.

in XBoX on Windows
    Blu-Ray Player won't install from Microsoft Store on Xbox Series X.: I tried downloading the Blu-Ray Player from the Microsoft Store, and for some reason, it refuses to actually download. It remains stuck at 0% despite me having left it to download overnight in...
  6. The Microsoft Rewards application does not appear in the store on my xbox series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Microsoft Rewards application does not appear in the store on my xbox series S: I have the game pass and the Microsoft Rewards service active with my normal online account and my search points. At first I had the app installed, when I tried to enter the app it gave me a...
  7. My Series S won't update Microsoft Store or install new games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Series S won't update Microsoft Store or install new games.: So i was having a glitch of not being able to update Microsoft Store, so I factory reset my console, first with keeping my games and apps, then, with delete everything but now I can't install...
  8. Why wont my microsoft store finish updating on my xbox series s

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont my microsoft store finish updating on my xbox series s: I can open my store but i always have its update running in the backround and i think its affecting my gaming speed/fps im on xbox series s b1e0e99e-f961-4d3b-aea1-17638ad054ca
  9. Wy my series x won't link with microsoft store ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wy my series x won't link with microsoft store ?: I erase my console from microsoft store, so I'm at 0 on 10 devices link with microsoft store. I did that because every time i adjust a setting in a game, my series x start to have problems. For...
  10. Bugs Microsoft Store, Xbox Series X ‍♂️‍♂️‍♂️

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bugs Microsoft Store, Xbox Series X ‍♂️‍♂️‍♂️: Conan exiles appears to play in the cloud and not to install, disappearing from the library. Marvel midnight has repeated dlcs 2 times in store, the download of games is usually preceded by a stop...