Xbox series x mic works in party chat but not in game warzone 2.0

Discus and support Xbox series x mic works in party chat but not in game warzone 2.0 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all, having issues with in game chat with one of my friends, I can hear my other friends in the game chat except one person. Works in xbox party... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MajoR iLLuZioNz, May 17, 2023.

1. Xbox series x mic works in party chat but not in game warzone 2.0

Hi all, having issues with in game chat with one of my friends, I can hear my other friends in the game chat except one person. Works in xbox party chat but not in game. Not really sure what to do, We have tried to turn voice chat on and off and voice thresholds and all that but not working.

:)

MajoR iLLuZioNz, May 17, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help on your in game voice chat with your friend.

If I may ask, is this only happening on that specific game? Did you try other games just to check if you can do voice chat with this person?

Try also deleting your friend from your list and adding them back or try blocking and unblocking him just to see if that helps.
  3. MM5510 Win User

Blue Yeti mic on Xbox Series X?

Hashbrown, I have the same setup with my xbox series X, do you have any issues with party chat and game volumes or echoing in the party chat? Do you have any idea if I can alter audio settings for the mic through my computer?
  4. XxJo3GrizzlyxX Win User

Warzone 2.0 isn't compatible with Xbox One, or is it just me that gets the error?

Warzone 2.0 isn't even available in the store for xbox one. Only for x/s
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Cant use mic on windows 10

Hi Isaiah,

It seems the issue is related to the in-game chat option not working properly in a streaming format since your mic and headsets works in other formats and they work separately on different displays.

What happens if you invite your brother's profile to an Xbox Live party chat and communicate that way? Is there an audio or mic issue when forming a party chat and choosing to not speak in game chat?
  6. Muzza237 Win User

Halo 5 Matchmaking not working for warzone. At all.

Hi Mr Maka. Here are my stats:

download speed - 0.98 Mbps

Upload speed - 0.65 Mbps

Latency - 220 ms

Also yes the issue connection in general only happens in warzone but i just found out that mic chat in game causing the larger lag spikes is affecting party as well. Chat in game is jittery but now so is party chat. Sounds exactly the same.
Thema:

1. Xbox series x mic works in party chat but not in game warzone 2.0 - Similar Threads - series mic works

2. Discord on Xbox Series S/X, Xbox One, PS5 Mics Cut Out After 30+ minutes in a call

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Discord on Xbox Series S/X, Xbox One, PS5 Mics Cut Out After 30+ minutes in a call: Hello! The Discord voice chat on the Xbox Series X and S as well as PlayStation is glitchy and starts aggressively cutting out specifically only for the console people after about 30-60 minutes of...
  3. Mic isn’t working for Series X, Help

in XboX Insiders
    Mic isn’t working for Series X, Help: I been trying to fix an issue with my mic, it won’t work at all but I can hear myself in the mic monitoring but when I go into a party, there’s no output but I can still hear myself on the mic...
  4. Hi I have a Xbox series s and I was wondering if I could connect a streaming mic to it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi I have a Xbox series s and I was wondering if I could connect a streaming mic to it: Hi I have a Xbox series s and I was just wondering if I could connect a streaming mic to my Xbox and if there is a way to connect the mic please tell me so I can do it...
  5. My mic isn't working on my new xbox series S.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My mic isn't working on my new xbox series S.: I can still hear others but my mic won't work. I have tried all the usual fixes I have found online and none of them work. I have also made sure the privacy settings are as they should be but...
  6. Xbox series x Mic monitoring not working Help I tried everything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x Mic monitoring not working Help I tried everything: hello my turtle beach stealth 600 Gen 2 the older version not the new one withe the dongle my mic is fine my xbox series x on the otherhand isn't allowing my voice to be heard in party with or...
  7. I can't use mic GTA v Xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't use mic GTA v Xbox series x: I can't use mic GTA v Xbox series x rockstar games won't let player use mic GTA v online because some policy Xbox ? e0555d41-2dd2-4d4c-a046-21799a7ede82
  8. My astro A30 mic not working on xbox series

in XBoX Accessibility
    My astro A30 mic not working on xbox series: i did the hold for 5 second until light blink purple nothing my friends cant hear me e58234cc-5f26-4485-a6b0-8ed432b2e951
  9. My Xbox Stereo Headset(for Series X/S)'s mic is not working, but the audio work perfectly fine

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Stereo Headset(for Series X/S)'s mic is not working, but the audio work perfectly fine: I have an Xbox Stereo Headset and I got it a year ago. It is the wired version, not the wireless one. Starting a few weeks ago the mic would not work on multiple occasions, but I could hear...
  10. What are usb mics that do work with the Xbox series

in XBoX on Consoles
    What are usb mics that do work with the Xbox series: And what adapters an other devices can I buy to over ride this cause I don’t want to keep my controller on buying the xbox stereo adapter and just want to use my keyboard...