xbox series x material quality

Discus and support xbox series x material quality in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I noticed that the material next to the disk section of the case of my xbox series x makes a clicking sound when pressed with a finger, is this normal?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by wasss, Jan 7, 2022.

  1. wasss
    wasss Guest

    xbox series x material quality


    I noticed that the material next to the disk section of the case of my xbox series x makes a clicking sound when pressed with a finger, is this normal? the sound just comes from the same place.

    :)
     
    wasss, Jan 7, 2022
    #1
  2. ClausReich Win User

    xbox series x material quality

    Hello wasss! I'm Claus, an Independent Microsoft Community Consultant for Xbox! Glad to be able to help you!

    If you are pressing the plastic casing of your Xbox Series X with some force, it is expected to bend and do some noises, depending where you are pressing and how much you are pressing. That should (in theory) be normal, and you shouldn't have to worry.
  3. Farscape247 Win User

    Why is my official Xbox Wireless Headset breaking apart?

    because like the xbox series consoles, they are built in a rush and looks like there is a lacking in quality control and they are made from the cheapest materials you can find.

    does it clip back together if you push on it.
  4. D4vid 360 Win User

    Elite series 2 poorly thought through

    In my opinion it is not a ‘premium quality’ product, it costs way to much for its materials.

    My series one got broke after less than a year
  5. Smwutches Win User

    If I buy the xbox one version of hogwarts legacy will I have to buy it again if I upgrade to series x/s?

    You'll still be able to play it on the Series S/X, but the quality won't be as good as the Series S/X version.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

    Series S/X

    Hi,

    The Series X supports 1080P resolution in the settings same as Xbox One and One X. Games on Series X will still render in 4K, but will downscale to whatever display you have. There won't be any loss in quality at all.
Thema:

xbox series x material quality

Loading...
  1. xbox series x material quality - Similar Threads - series material quality

  2. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  3. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  4. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  5. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  6. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  10. PSA: Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Designlab is defective by design and materials, with...

    in XBoX on Windows
    PSA: Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Designlab is defective by design and materials, with...: PSA: The Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 with customization from Design Lab sure are pretty, but are defective by design and materials. Trying to get Warranty support for the last 11 days...