Xbox series X malfunction

Discus and support Xbox series X malfunction in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a xbox series X that's not even a month old,and I have ran into few troubles. Once I was resetting the console and it got stuck on "Checking... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ikshitjoshi, Jun 24, 2021.

  1. Ikshitjoshi
    Ikshitjoshi Guest

    Xbox series X malfunction


    I have a xbox series X that's not even a month old,and I have ran into few troubles.

    Once I was resetting the console and it got stuck on "Checking for update" for an hour so I have to press the power button for 10 seconds to shut it down. And once there was a electricity outage in the area while it was on . Its working normal, but am afraid It might have been damaged. Should I opt for warranty and get it exchanged?

    :)
     
    Ikshitjoshi, Jun 24, 2021
    #1
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

    Series X malfunction

    Hi there Shinigami, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

    I'm sorry to read that you're experiencing this issue with your Xbox Series X console!

    If by "rebooting the system" you mean you reset the console to its factory settings and the problem still persists, then as a last resort, I recommend trying an offline system update for the console using the instructions from the following link:

    https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/offline-system-update

    When this type of problem isn't resolved by resetting the console, the only alternative is to perform an offline update. This should resolve the issue if it originates from the console's software and not its hardware.

    Please keep in mind that in this public forum, we are just fellow players like you, trying to help other players with our best intentions.

    I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

    Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. XBF Mohammed C Win User

    Xbox series X malfunction

    As long as it is working normal, there is nothing to worry about.

    However, if you witness any issues in the future you can reach out for assistance or get your Xbox serviced!
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

    Xbox series x malfunction

    Hi! My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

    I’m sorry to hear you’re experiencing this issue, here are some steps to try:

    - Check the Xbox's power cable for damage and ensure it is correctly plugged into the console and a power outlet.

    - Unplug the power cable. Wait at least 20 minutes, and then plug it back into the Xbox. Attempt to turn the console on.

    - If possible, try another power cord or power outlet. The Xbox Series X uses an IEC C7 power cable that comes standard with many electronics including the Xbox Series S, Xbox One S and Xbox One X.

    If that doesn't work, your console may be faulty. I'd advise returning it to the store you've purchased it from, since it's only been 7 days they should be able to replace it for you.

    Thanks,
    Kyle
  5. Jesse E' Win User

    Xbox Series X Fan Malfunction

    You too. Though it's 9am already here 😂
  6. MikeyBolt7 Win User

    Xbox Series X Fan Malfunction

    My suggestion is that you should initiate a repair order for the console as it appears to be a hardware issue, which you would need to do for the issue to be fixed. To initiate a repair order for your console using the instructions given in the link below.

    https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...

    Hope this helps!
Thema:

Xbox series X malfunction

Loading...
  1. Xbox series X malfunction - Similar Threads - series malfunction

  2. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  6. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  7. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  8. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  9. Series X malfunction

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X malfunction: So basically everytime i switch the series X on the safe mode appears and if i select to continue or switch it off, it doesn't work or the safe mode comes back. So i unplug the power cable and i...
  10. Xbox series x malfunction

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x malfunction: I have an unexpected malfunction after purchasing the device. Within 7 days, there was a sudden malfunction like the one in the section referred to [...