Xbox series x making weird noise

Discus and support Xbox series x making weird noise in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Recently my xbox had been making a wierd noise it normally starts after 2-5 mins of the xbox being on . It sounds like a ticking or clicking sound... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TOXIC1NINJA, Mar 5, 2021.

1. TOXIC1NINJA
    TOXIC1NINJA Guest

Recently my xbox had been making a wierd noise it normally starts after 2-5 mins of the xbox being on . It sounds like a ticking or clicking sound

:)

TOXIC1NINJA, Mar 5, 2021
  2. Georges C. Win User

X box makes weird noise

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Jay, when he says he puts a game, it would be digital or disc, the noise happens with all games, and most importantly, he feels some problem with its gameplay, the console gets slow or something like that.
  3. TigersMeow Win User

My disk tray is making noises when loading a disk and when it is fully playing

My xbox is making weird noises and im scared that it will break
  4. Spyder82-7B5E8C57-1D Win User

xbox making weird noises

In the system audio settings there is a setting for rating collection data. Try turning this setting to off (if it isn't already set to off). Hopefully this helps. If not, please let us know.
  5. Didi_450 Win User

Xbox making weird noise

Hi Dérek thanks for replying,and no I have not identified any malfunctions.
  6. Dérek Augusto Win User

Xbox making weird noise

So it really is as I explained, the electrical noise that the console source emits
Thema:

1. Xbox series x making weird noise - Similar Threads - series making weird

2. Xbox series s making buzzing noise.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s making buzzing noise.: Hello, im Yasi, i have been facing some problems with my xbox series s, i have got it from 2022 around june. lately its been making a buzzing or wheezing noise on the left hand side of the xbox...
  3. How to make Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 to work with wired headsets on BT? Even possible?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to make Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 to work with wired headsets on BT? Even possible?: Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 doesn't seem to work with wired headphones when on BT. Works fine when on USB.. how to make it work? I bought 2 of these expecting to use them with...
  4. When I drop my Xbox series s on my bed lightly the inside of the Xbox makes a weird noise...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I drop my Xbox series s on my bed lightly the inside of the Xbox makes a weird noise...: When I drop my Xbox series s on my bed lightly the inside of the Xbox makes a weird noise with this aswell when I go on my Xbox it gets hot quickly and the Xbox makes some sort of ticking noise....
  5. Why’s is my Xbox series x making a clicking noise then stopping my installations

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why’s is my Xbox series x making a clicking noise then stopping my installations: Hi recently when installing some games my xbox gets about half way then clicks once or twice before stopping the install and I have to manually restart it any idea what this could be? It only...
  6. make usb audio headphones work on xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    make usb audio headphones work on xbox series x: make usb audio headphones work on xbox series x 0c98e371-89d0-42b3-b2b3-9f0c23f85598
  7. Xbox Series X makes home wifi slow

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X makes home wifi slow: This is one of the weirdest problems I've ever seen. My friend brought over his Xbox Series X to download some games as his internet isn't good. I have 1gbps speeds and also own a Series X which...
  8. Why does my series x not make the chime noise when i turn it on and off?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my series x not make the chime noise when i turn it on and off?: Does anyone know how to fix this? 2966b0b0-38b5-4363-b5a6-9f5cd45a4763
  9. if you make xbox series s next gen 2028 make it 24gb ram for developer

in XboX Insiders
    if you make xbox series s next gen 2028 make it 24gb ram for developer: if you make xbox series s next gen 2028 make it 24gb ram for developer idk what you guys thinking xbox series s now 7,7 gb ram you guys put xbox series 7,5gb ram for games next gen 2028, some game...
  10. Xbox series s. Keeps making the on noise twice. Then troubleshooting screen. Then resets to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s. Keeps making the on noise twice. Then troubleshooting screen. Then resets to...: When ever I turn my xbox on it makes the usual noise. After a few seconds it repeats the noise and then the troubleshooter screen comes on. I then attempted this and nothing but blank screen. I...