Xbox series x makes a loud sound through TV when turned on

Discus and support Xbox series x makes a loud sound through TV when turned on in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; This does not come from the console itself. When the system is turned on the TV displays the Xbox logo and makes a very loud chime/choir noise. Similar... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Delzan, Jan 12, 2022.

1. /u/Delzan
    /u/Delzan Guest

This does not come from the console itself. When the system is turned on the TV displays the Xbox logo and makes a very loud chime/choir noise. Similar to the sound the Xbox one made in the same situation but significantly louder.

All other sounds on the system are at a normal volume but this noise is twice as loud as anything else at the same volume setting on the TV.

How do I turn this sound off or down? I see a lot of people talking about the chime the system itself makes. But that's not my issue at all. This comes through the TV.

submitted by /u/Delzan
    [link] [comments]

/u/Delzan, Jan 12, 2022
  2. LucaAvvinti Win User

Xbox Series X fan runs loud when playing Series X games

So, I recently noticed that my Xbox Series X fan runs loud when playing Series X|S / Optimised for Series X|S games specifically.

It’s quite strange as it’s dead quiet every other time, but as soon as I start a Series X|S game, the fan becomes so loud that I need to turn up the tv volume.. it’s quite distracting.

Has anyone else experienced this? Any solutions?

FYI - My Series X is a pre-order/launch day model.. and it sits in an open and well ventilated tv/entertainment stand*

In comparison, I owned an Xbox One S for three years and I never heard the fan on that.
    I’m having the exact same problem now. The only time my Xbox sounds loud is when running series x enhanced games, it’s completely fine on old gen games. Have you had this issue fixed or is it still a problem now?
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox Series X fan runs loud when playing Series X games

Like, when I say it’s loud, the thing sounds like a hoover. 😳
    Hi

That's not right at all. My Series X is almost silent, running Series X games or Xbox One games.

If it sounds that loud either there is a hardware fault or the consoles' location is not ideal.

While it's true that some games will make the system hotter, it should not sound like a hoover, even my high end gaming PC (self built) doesn't get that loud and it can reach 84C.
  4. MHager22 Win User

HDMI pass-through, do you use it? And do you want it on Series X?

I use it and have since launch. It’s a great feature allowing me to just turn on my Xbox and that in turn turns on my receiver, DirecTV box and TV. I use all streaming apps through the Xbox and it makes it super easy to switch between TV, streaming and games.

Really disappointed if this is removed from the Series X.
  5. coyoteRon6809 Win User

Kinect sound test fails (Xbox One)

Turned the TV up at least 3/4 of the way. Game sounds and TV programs are REALLY loud.
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

Xbox One X games freezing.

I'll get the occasional freeze on the One and the X and they both make a loud buzzing sound when they freeze.
Thema:

1. Xbox series x makes a loud sound through TV when turned on - Similar Threads - series makes loud

2. Xbox series s making buzzing noise.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s making buzzing noise.: Hello, im Yasi, i have been facing some problems with my xbox series s, i have got it from 2022 around june. lately its been making a buzzing or wheezing noise on the left hand side of the xbox...
  3. How to make Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 to work with wired headsets on BT? Even possible?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to make Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 to work with wired headsets on BT? Even possible?: Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 doesn't seem to work with wired headphones when on BT. Works fine when on USB.. how to make it work? I bought 2 of these expecting to use them with...
  4. When I drop my Xbox series s on my bed lightly the inside of the Xbox makes a weird noise...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I drop my Xbox series s on my bed lightly the inside of the Xbox makes a weird noise...: When I drop my Xbox series s on my bed lightly the inside of the Xbox makes a weird noise with this aswell when I go on my Xbox it gets hot quickly and the Xbox makes some sort of ticking noise....
  5. Why’s is my Xbox series x making a clicking noise then stopping my installations

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why’s is my Xbox series x making a clicking noise then stopping my installations: Hi recently when installing some games my xbox gets about half way then clicks once or twice before stopping the install and I have to manually restart it any idea what this could be? It only...
  6. make usb audio headphones work on xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    make usb audio headphones work on xbox series x: make usb audio headphones work on xbox series x 0c98e371-89d0-42b3-b2b3-9f0c23f85598
  7. Xbox Series X makes home wifi slow

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X makes home wifi slow: This is one of the weirdest problems I've ever seen. My friend brought over his Xbox Series X to download some games as his internet isn't good. I have 1gbps speeds and also own a Series X which...
  8. Why does my series x not make the chime noise when i turn it on and off?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my series x not make the chime noise when i turn it on and off?: Does anyone know how to fix this? 2966b0b0-38b5-4363-b5a6-9f5cd45a4763
  9. My Xbox Series X is making a loud noise from the fan.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series X is making a loud noise from the fan.: When I play games my Xbox is loud. d6630be2-0169-4ae7-9583-5b21f938d13f
  10. Why when i try to insert a game into my series x it doesnt take the disc and makes a loud...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why when i try to insert a game into my series x it doesnt take the disc and makes a loud...: I probably have had the series x for a few months and haven’t tried to insert a game until today and when i try to insert a game it doesnt take the game. Also when i first got the console i...