Xbox Series X Major Minecraft Issue!! HELP!

Discus and support Xbox Series X Major Minecraft Issue!! HELP! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I just felt a bit forgotten by management and am now following up to a question I posted mid-February:... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CameronDillehay, Mar 10, 2021.

  1. Xbox Series X Major Minecraft Issue!! HELP!


    Hello everyone, I just felt a bit forgotten by management and am now following up to a question I posted mid-February:

    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...s-x-help/bc5b9858-c43c-481d-9dee-8d3a5ef91642

    The link above is the previous question I posted, and am now still where I started: Minecraft unable to open any world. I followed every step that @XBF Zineb F recommended, and to no avail ended up at square one. This is a brand new Xbox Series X and I have not been able to play for almost a month.

    Any recommendation other than what was provided in the above link would be deeply appreciated.

    :)
     
    CameronDillehay, Mar 10, 2021
    #1
  2. Michael Reynolds3 Win User

    Xbox Downloading XXXXXXXXXX packs bug

    I have the same issue with Minecraft on my Series X. I tried all of the above multiple times, including trying a hard reset on my 2-day-old Series X and it still isn't working. I've resorted to playing on my Xbox one. Please help, I'd like to play Minecraft on my new console!
  3. Jdmsx Win User

    Xbox Series X Major Lag Issues

    Hi there. I have tried almost every possible method of restarting, resetting and everything inbetween. Ports are forwarded, etc.

    The thing is, I have my Xbox One and Series X set up beside each other. Due to the Series X’s problems, I can switch off my Series X, and switch on my Xbox One, and have no connection issues.

    Both playing on the same wifi, both wireless connection, with all the same settings (except the Series X is running on 120fps).

    Something is not right with the Series X and I believe it’s more than just needing to reset my MAC address...
  4. XBF Zineb F Win User

    Xbox Series X Major Lag Issues

    Hello there @Jdmsx, I hope everything is going well!

    Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. The crashing or freezing of a certain game/apps is generally related to the network which is why I will provide you with the official link to all the troubleshooting steps that can help sort
    this out for you. Before going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned on the link I was referring to, I would like you to go through the following steps to clear your Mac address and perform a quick power cycle:

    Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

    After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your
    console.

    In case the issue still persists after the previous steps have been performed, here is the official link to all the troubleshooting steps that can help sort this out.

    The link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/connect-network/xbox-one-network-connection

    In case the troubleshooting steps mentioned on the previous link weren't helpful, I have another link for you that could help you take care of the situation! Here is another and a more narrow link related specifically to game crash,
    and game freeze related issues:

    The link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/game-issues-solution

    I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

    Kind Regards

    Stay safe, and happy gaming!

    Feel free to give us your feedback by voting below if the reply was helpful!
  5. D4vid 360 Win User

    So are they going to fix those elite 2 controllers or not?

    This is the major problem of this generation xbox one’s accessories: too fragile/defective. Hope they will do better on series x
  6. FreakRoach Win User

    What do you expect from the Xbox Series X UI?

    Xbox One UI is continuously going through enhancements and I believe it would be a similar UI for the series X with no major changes.
Thema:

Xbox Series X Major Minecraft Issue!! HELP!

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X Major Minecraft Issue!! HELP! - Similar Threads - Series Major Minecraft

  2. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  6. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  7. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  8. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  9. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  10. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...