Xbox Series X Major Lag Issues

Discus and support Xbox Series X Major Lag Issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Recently got a hold of the new series X, set it up & downloaded my games. I spend most my time playing Warzone and recently while playing I get... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jdmsx, Jan 9, 2021.

  1. Jdmsx
    Jdmsx Guest

    Xbox Series X Major Lag Issues


    Recently got a hold of the new series X, set it up & downloaded my games. I spend most my time playing Warzone and recently while playing I get unbearable lag issues. Constantly freezing, with 1-2 second delays. Never had this issue on my Xbox One. Played
    all through lockdown and never had lag as persistent as this. Internet has been checked and is fine with 30ms latency/ping. I have a gaming monitor so can handle the 120hz. Also tried on the 60hz and exact same. Tried port forwarding and without the ports
    open, still the same problem. Honestly at my end with it. What else could I try or does anyone know what the issue may be? Thinking maybe delete and reinstall the game to see if that will help.

    :)
     
    Jdmsx, Jan 9, 2021
    #1
  2. Jdmsx Win User

    Xbox Series X Major Lag Issues

    Hi there. I have tried almost every possible method of restarting, resetting and everything inbetween. Ports are forwarded, etc.

    The thing is, I have my Xbox One and Series X set up beside each other. Due to the Series X’s problems, I can switch off my Series X, and switch on my Xbox One, and have no connection issues.

    Both playing on the same wifi, both wireless connection, with all the same settings (except the Series X is running on 120fps).

    Something is not right with the Series X and I believe it’s more than just needing to reset my MAC address...
  3. XBF Zineb F Win User

    Xbox Series X Major Lag Issues

    Hello there @Jdmsx, I hope everything is going well!

    Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. The crashing or freezing of a certain game/apps is generally related to the network which is why I will provide you with the official link to all the troubleshooting steps that can help sort
    this out for you. Before going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned on the link I was referring to, I would like you to go through the following steps to clear your Mac address and perform a quick power cycle:

    Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

    After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your
    console.

    In case the issue still persists after the previous steps have been performed, here is the official link to all the troubleshooting steps that can help sort this out.

    The link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/connect-network/xbox-one-network-connection

    In case the troubleshooting steps mentioned on the previous link weren't helpful, I have another link for you that could help you take care of the situation! Here is another and a more narrow link related specifically to game crash,
    and game freeze related issues:

    The link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/game-issues-solution

    I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

    Kind Regards

    Stay safe, and happy gaming!

    Feel free to give us your feedback by voting below if the reply was helpful!
  4. CasualWolfGamer Win User

    My Xbox game clips are lagging

    Funny how I haven't had this issue on my xbox one x ever but when I go on my xbox series S then it just starts having the lag spike issues with my captures.
  5. DAZZA 433 Win User

    The WoT helped me, a lot!

    On a side not i believe the reason that i can deal with the majority of the issues with this game is that for many years the gears of war series was all i played competitively and them games had significant issues with hit detection and lag.
  6. TasteTheJustice Win User

    XBOX ONE X has major lag issues

    Yes I am having the same problem. Base Xbox One works fine but Xbox One X seems to be unstable.
Thema:

Xbox Series X Major Lag Issues

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X Major Lag Issues - Similar Threads - Series Major Lag

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  6. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  7. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  8. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  9. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  10. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...