Xbox Series X Major Lag Issue V Xbox One Gameplay

Discus and support Xbox Series X Major Lag Issue V Xbox One Gameplay in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Recently got a hold of the new series X, set it up & downloaded my games. I spend most my time playing Warzone and while playing I get unbearable lag... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/jdmsx, Dec 28, 2020.

  1. /u/jdmsx
    /u/jdmsx Guest

    Xbox Series X Major Lag Issue V Xbox One Gameplay


    Recently got a hold of the new series X, set it up & downloaded my games. I spend most my time playing Warzone and while playing I get unbearable lag issues. Constantly freezing, with 1-2 second delays. Never had this issue on my Xbox One. Played all through lockdown and never had lag as persistent as this. Internet has been checked and is fine with 30ms latency/ping. I have a gaming monitor so can handle the 120hz. Also tried on the 60hz and exact same. Tried port forwarding and without the ports open, still the same problem. Honestly at my end with it. What else could I try or does anyone know what the issue may be? Thinking maybe delete and reinstall the game to see if that will help.

    (Edit - Just plugged my old Xbox One in to play Warzone and it’s completely lag-free)

    submitted by /u/jdmsx
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/jdmsx, Dec 28, 2020
    #1
  2. Jdmsx Win User

    Xbox Series X Major Lag Issues

    Hi there. I have tried almost every possible method of restarting, resetting and everything inbetween. Ports are forwarded, etc.

    The thing is, I have my Xbox One and Series X set up beside each other. Due to the Series X’s problems, I can switch off my Series X, and switch on my Xbox One, and have no connection issues.

    Both playing on the same wifi, both wireless connection, with all the same settings (except the Series X is running on 120fps).

    Something is not right with the Series X and I believe it’s more than just needing to reset my MAC address...
  3. XBF Zineb F Win User

    Xbox Series X Major Lag Issues

    Hello there @Jdmsx, I hope everything is going well!

    Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. The crashing or freezing of a certain game/apps is generally related to the network which is why I will provide you with the official link to all the troubleshooting steps that can help sort
    this out for you. Before going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned on the link I was referring to, I would like you to go through the following steps to clear your Mac address and perform a quick power cycle:

    Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

    After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your
    console.

    In case the issue still persists after the previous steps have been performed, here is the official link to all the troubleshooting steps that can help sort this out.

    The link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/connect-network/xbox-one-network-connection

    In case the troubleshooting steps mentioned on the previous link weren't helpful, I have another link for you that could help you take care of the situation! Here is another and a more narrow link related specifically to game crash,
    and game freeze related issues:

    The link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/game-issues-solution

    I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

    Kind Regards

    Stay safe, and happy gaming!

    Feel free to give us your feedback by voting below if the reply was helpful!
  4. Dan M8 Win User

    X Box series X not next gen?

    Yes, I have installed new version of Xbox series X COD MW2 over the weekend and it looks like next gen performance. Also other games previously installed on my old Xbox one console run much faster (especially loading times) on the series X console. There is major gameplay differences with next gen and current gen versions of NBA 2K23, which is where I’m having the issue..?
  5. Hoskayra Win User

    When entering the Microsoft store hovering over the buy button for Grand theft Auto v Xbox series x|s edition

    Hi again Don

    There appears to be an issue with the Xbox Series X/S version of Grand Theft Auto V being compatible with the Xbox One Xbox One X version. Therefore, the Xbox Store may not allow you to purchase the Xbox Series of the game if you have an Xbox One.

    Buy the Xbox One version of Grand Theft Auto V. This version of the game is compatible with Xbox One X and is cheaper than the Xbox Series X/S version. I'm not sure but I think it's no longer available to buy in the store.

    If you decide to upgrade your Xbox One X to an Xbox Series X or Xbox Series S, you can do so through the Xbox Store or an authorized retailer.

    Oskayra H.
  6. Don B1 Win User

    When entering the Microsoft store hovering over the buy button for Grand theft Auto v Xbox series x|s edition

    I have Xbox one x, want to buy GTA v for Xbox one x|s for $39.99

    When hovering over the buy button in Microsoft store on GTA v series x|s a small text bar appears saying. This is not playable on this device.

    I have Xbox one x.

    But the store says GTA v series x|s is not playable on my Xbox one x.
Thema:

Xbox Series X Major Lag Issue V Xbox One Gameplay

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X Major Lag Issue V Xbox One Gameplay - Similar Threads - Series Major Lag

  2. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  3. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  4. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  5. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  6. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  7. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  8. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...