Xbox series X MAJOR DELAY

Discus and support Xbox series X MAJOR DELAY in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So every time I try and click on a game, App or go to the store, there is a MAJOR delay/ Lag on the system. I’ve tried to hard restart, hold the button... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BoomyBunion, Dec 15, 2022.

  1. BoomyBunion
    BoomyBunion Guest

    Xbox series X MAJOR DELAY


    So every time I try and click on a game, App or go to the store, there is a MAJOR delay/ Lag on the system. I’ve tried to hard restart, hold the button for 10 seconds and wait 30 seconds. Unplug the cored and wait. Wait 24 hours after use. What else can I do? Or is something wrong?

    :)
     
    BoomyBunion, Dec 15, 2022
    #1
  2. Georges C. Win User

    Xbox series X MAJOR DELAY

    Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is welcome to the community.

    Hello BoomyBunion, i don't know if you've tried any procedures on your console, but this could be some system cache problem.

    Try doing a cache cleanup on the console and also remove all the games you have in the console quick resume, they often take up a lot of console memory.

    Cache Xbox One

    The first is a cache cleanup:

    1. Go to xbox press and hold the XBOX power button on your console for 10 seconds until it turns off

    2. Wait 10 seconds for it to turn off

    3. Wait 1 minute with it off

    4. Turn it back on

    Then follow the procedure below.

    Xbox One reset keeping Games:

    Press the Xbox button to open the panel.

    Select system > Settings > System > Console Information

    Select Reset console.

    Restore and maintain my games and apps.

    Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

    Note: You need to know the email and passwords of your accounts when performing this reset.
  3. FabioHVSilva Win User

    Microsoft says coronavirus outbreak won't delay development of Solitary as both studios shifts to remote work

    I think the virus will affect alot of things. I hope don't get on Xbox Series X delays.
  4. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

    Dyin Light 2 delay

    probaly delayed because it will come out on ps5 and series x
  5. Viper7Gamer Win User

    What games do you think are going to be pushed back?

    I think there won't be too many game delays because most game developers will be able to work from home. I hope the Xbox Series X doesn't t get delayed.
  6. Viper7Gamer Win User

    Xbox Series X tech details are here!

    The new console details are awesome. I'm so excited for the Xbox Series X. I just hope it doesn't get delayed now.
Thema:

Xbox series X MAJOR DELAY

Loading...
  1. Xbox series X MAJOR DELAY - Similar Threads - series MAJOR DELAY

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  10. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...