Xbox Series X Lüfter Geräuschpegel unter Grafik Mode

Discus and support Xbox Series X Lüfter Geräuschpegel unter Grafik Mode in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hallo Leute, Hätte eine Frage an euch. Habe meine Xbox Series X seit dem Erscheinungstag und bisher keine Problem gehabt. Spiele seit kurzen... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by S.I.8484, Nov 8, 2021.

  1. S.I.8484
    S.I.8484 Guest

    Xbox Series X Lüfter Geräuschpegel unter Grafik Mode


    Hallo Leute,

    Hätte eine Frage an euch.

    Habe meine Xbox Series X seit dem Erscheinungstag und bisher keine Problem gehabt.

    Spiele seit kurzen Borderlands 3 darauf. Habe gestern mal unter spieleinstellungen von Performance Modus auf Grafik Modus umgeswitcht. Nur Sekunden drauf hat sich der Lüfter klar hörbar hochgeschraubt und brummt vorsich sich hin. Wenn ich wieder auf Performance Modus gehe ist dieses Geräusch weg.

    Habe es jetzt nochmal bei Immortal Fenix Rising getestet und da ist es das gleiche Problem.

    Lüfter dreht auf und brummt vor sich hin.

    Hat einer schonmal das gleiche gehabt bzw. Meint ihr das da was defekt ist?

    :)
     
    S.I.8484, Nov 8, 2021
    #1
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

    Xbox Series X Lüfter Geräuschpegel unter Grafik Mode

    Sorry to hear you're having trouble. This should be a normal function on the console. If you're in performance mode it's going to lower the graphics in the game in order to give you the best possible playability. But if you want to push the graphics to their maximum it would make the console work slightly harder.
  3. les lane Win User

    HDR / Dolby Vision no longer working on Xbox Series X

    …LG C2 vs Xbox Series X no signal issues…turn off Auto low-latency mode on the Xbox series x…it’s conflicting with lg c2 Auto low-latency mode…
  4. SebastianR379 Win User

    Power supply buzzing noise

    Hey guys,

    just found out something that might be very interesting to all of you:

    support.xbox.com/.../about-power-supply

    This is a link to the german support description about the Power supply. I don't know about the english one sry.

    It says:

    "-Der Lüfter des Netzteils wird automatisch gestartet, wenn Sie Ein-/Ausschalttaste drücken, um die Konsole einzuschalten.

    -Normalerweise erzeugt der Lüfter ein surrendes Geräusch.

    -Wenn sich die Konsole im Energiesparmodus befindet oder nicht mit dem Netzteil verbunden ist, arbeitet der Lüfter nicht.

    -Befindet sich die Konsole im Instant-On-Energiemodus, ist das Netzteil noch eingeschaltet, und der Lüfter dreht sich.

    -Die Geschwindigkeit des Lüfters steigt oder sinkt entsprechend der Temperatur des Netzteils. Das surrende Geräusch des Lüfters wird je nach Änderung der Lüftergeschwindigkeit lauter oder leiser."

    Translated (bad):

    - The cooler will start automatically when the on/off button is pressed on your console

    - NORMALLY IT MAKES A BUZZING NOISE

    - When the console is set up in energy saving mode, or is not connected to the power brick, the cooler will not work

    - if the console is on instant-on-mode, the cooler will be working

    - the cooler will go faster, as the temperature is rising. the buzzing noise will be louder then."

    As you can see it is normal if it makes a buzzing noise.

    So your power supply is broken if it does not make it. You should let it be repaired. (sarcasm rulezzzz)

    Or you could sell it on ebay like: "Xbox One Power Supply that does not make any noises" at 200$ :D
  5. WarpedSpace Win User

    Halo Infinite Academy Training Not Working

    This is on an Xbox Series X console. This is also the only mode that I'm noticing that has this issue.

    Thanks
  6. tcmx985 Win User

    FIFA 22 and Next-Gen issues

Thema:

Xbox Series X Lüfter Geräuschpegel unter Grafik Mode

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X Lüfter Geräuschpegel unter Grafik Mode - Similar Threads - Series Lüfter Geräuschpegel

  2. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  3. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  4. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  5. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  6. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  7. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  8. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  9. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  10. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...