Xbox Series X - LOTS of issues
Discus and support Xbox Series X - LOTS of issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey everyone, I'm facing a remarkable amount of mainly network-ish issues with my new Xbox Series X. First of all, with the first update installed on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheJohnVN, Nov 9, 2021.
Thema:
Xbox Series X - LOTS of issues
Loading...
-
Xbox Series X - LOTS of issues - Similar Threads - Series LOTS issues
-
Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.
in XboX InsidersBeta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I... -
Help with achievements on Xbox Series S
in XboX InsidersHelp with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself.... -
Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me
in XboX InsidersXbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting... -
Halo servers not working on Xbox series X
in XboX InsidersHalo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully... -
I got a new Xbox Series X with out the disk drive but, I have a lot of games on disk. Is...
in XBoX Games and AppsI got a new Xbox Series X with out the disk drive but, I have a lot of games on disk. Is...: I got a new Xbox Series X with out the disk drive but, I have a lot of games on disk. Is there any way to make the disk games digital? 1d47dd7b-8b3e-41f2-9b3b-42a244c146ec -
LED controller xbox series x has a lot of light (IN PC)
in XboX InsidersLED controller xbox series x has a lot of light (IN PC): I wanna know if there is any way to turn off the led or set a lower intensity to it, in the night it is very uncomfortable. I know there is a way to change it in console but I didn't found any in... -
LED controller xbox series x has a lot of light
in XboX InsidersLED controller xbox series x has a lot of light: I wanna know if there is any way to turn off the led or set a lower intensity to it, in the night it is very uncomfortable submitted by /u/isma_d_h [link] [comments] -
Will having a lot of games on my Xbox Series S decrease performance?
in XBoX on ConsolesWill having a lot of games on my Xbox Series S decrease performance?: Will having lots of games on my Series S decrease performance? Will the performance decrease if i have 50% of storage left? a8f7831a-877d-4086-bbdb-205d481d0f6d -
My Xbox series X controller is slowing down my computer a lot.
in XBoX on ConsolesMy Xbox series X controller is slowing down my computer a lot.: So I bought an Xbox series X controller for my PC (in another country, not sure if that makes a difference though) and I got back and decided to try my controller out. For some reason, when using...