Xbox Series X lost ability to connect to the internet

Discus and support Xbox Series X lost ability to connect to the internet in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi! So, after using Netflix and gaming on it just fine, all of a sudden today my Xbox lost the ability to access the internet. For some reason... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SeanKramer1, May 24, 2021.

1. SeanKramer1
    SeanKramer1 Guest

Hi!

So, after using Netflix and gaming on it just fine, all of a sudden today my Xbox lost the ability to access the internet. For some reason certain games will still get to their online screens but then won't be able to connect to lobbies.

My Xbox Live account is current, other apps like Netflix won't work. It's definitely not my home internet as I've tested the connection on other devices. I've cleared my MAC, I did a hard reset, I tried it on Ethernet and WiFi. Absolutely nothing will work.

My console will say it's connected and all of the tests show me an mbps scores and all of it. So, it thinks it has an internet connection. It just can't utilize it for some

reason.

What is my fix here? How do I use the internet again? Is it a hardware issue I need to get repaired?

:)

SeanKramer1, May 24, 2021
  2. SeanKramer1 Win User

I've figured out it's an Xbox Live issue. All of my apps work except for Netflix and online games. So now I'm trying to figure out why that doesn't work since my subscription is very much paid for and current.
  3. XBF Meryem R Win User

4. SwordofWhedon Win User

New xbox not working

Xbox Series X has always had 1TB of storage

Do you mean an Xbox One X?

You should contact your internet provider who has the ability to diagnose your connection
  5. Mikahl757 Win User

Why can I not connect to the Xbox network

Same on muitiple xbox one x, xbox series x, xbox 360. Internet fine not connecting to xbox network.
  6. Thomas Cotton Win User

My Xbox series X is no longer connecting to my internet.

The Xbox factory reset on the series X still did not work, it wouldn’t connect to the network. I connected my original Xbox one (2014) back up to my monitor and I was able to play online games just fine on there, same Microsoft account and internet that the series X was not connecting too. My Xbox series x keeps saying it has a hardware issue when trying to connect the internet, I’m pretty sure this proves it’s a physical problem with the hardware on my Xbox. I still have warranty on it and can return it and trade in for a new one. I’ll try doing this and seeing if the trade in one works.
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X lost ability to connect to the internet - Similar Threads - Series lost ability

2. I lost my Xbox series x controller

in XboX Insiders
    I lost my Xbox series x controller: My parents hid my controller back in January and I have been using my Xbox one controller since then I remembered that they took it and I asked them to get it for me they went to go find it and...
  3. Xbox Series X, I lost my Wish List on non-insider box.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X, I lost my Wish List on non-insider box.: I am not insider, but, I think this is the appropriate place to ask technically problems? I am in LA area, a few days ago, I noticed my wish list is empty. I am pretty sure I didn't remove it...
  4. Rise of the tomb raider crashes mid-game on xbox series x. Progress lost.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rise of the tomb raider crashes mid-game on xbox series x. Progress lost.: I was playing rise of the tomb raider on my Xbox series x. I was leaving the area after I collected the atlas and my game suddenly froze and then crashed. I reopened the game and when I looked at...
  5. Lost saved game data - RDR2 (Xbox One Series S)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost saved game data - RDR2 (Xbox One Series S): During Summer holidays here down in Australia I decided I'd get back to playing Red Dead Redemption 2. I'd already completed the story once. Around a year ago I decided I'd try and do all the...
  6. Games lost after getting new Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games lost after getting new Series X: Ok, so this is like a part two to my original question. Long story short I logged in to my new Xbox Series X and was surprised to discover that most of my games disappeared. I looked on my old...
  7. Games lost after getting new Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games lost after getting new Series X: I have had a Xbox One S for a long while and have gotten around 30 games on it, recently I bought a brand new Xbox Series X and signed in with no problems. Later I decided to check my library to...
  8. Xbox serie s , lost network in the 1st 10 minutes after i turn it on,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox serie s , lost network in the 1st 10 minutes after i turn it on,: Every time i start my serie s , and start a game, the xbox lost internet connexion, both on wifi on wired internet, it happen 2 or 3 x then work good till the bext time i start the xbox againn...
  9. I lost my save points in Starfield on Xbox Series X. How do I restore them? I've...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost my save points in Starfield on Xbox Series X. How do I restore them? I've...: I lost my save points in Starfield on Xbox Series X. How do I restore them? I've uninstalled the game and reinstalled. 655ba376-4341-4e28-b445-cf989f8d8d32
  10. Connection lost to any 360 servers on my Series X (even login) despite Xbox Support saying...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection lost to any 360 servers on my Series X (even login) despite Xbox Support saying...: I cant connect to 360 live on my series X: Everytime I try to download profile or login, it says to test connection and troubleshoot it. Any time I try following the Virtual Assistant's advice, it...