Xbox Series X - loose screw;

Discus and support Xbox Series X - loose screw; in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have unboxed the new Series X console and a screw has fallen out of the console. Any idea what this is? [img] I have found a similar article on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CAPTA1N CH3DDAR, Nov 10, 2020.

  1. Xbox Series X - loose screw;

    CAPTA1N CH3DDAR, Nov 10, 2020
    #1
  2. Tezzerrific Win User

    Loose screw in series x

    depends if the screws causes a short it has the potential to cause a fire. Quality control for various items from all manufacturers has fallen drastically over the past year, i would not settle for that and would want the store to replace it there and then, i would not even settle for sending to microsoft as you will get a refurb.
  3. VikrantSuryan Win User

    Xbox Series X - Loose screw

    Thanks. Have been using the xbox since yesterday heavily just to check if any issue is reflected due to this loose screw but the box is working just fine. The fan is also silent. So my guess is that such cases are reported less because the device is not taking any performance hit due to it. So not planning to return it or sending to Microsoft for repaairs as of now. Thanks anyway. 😊
  4. Jesse E' Win User

    Xbox Series X - Loose screw

    Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    It won't. If at anytime the performance takes a hit, kindly send it to Microsoft for a repair/replacement. You can see details on how to do that here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne....
  5. NARGH22 Win User

    Can’t get to my dlc

    Screw that, it still works on my old Xbox one so why can’t the same work for the series x? Makes 0 sense
  6. Elijahvan der Merwe Win User

    Loose screw in system

    Thank you Jesse but believe it or not I literally got the screw out about five minutes ago by turning the Xbox upside down and gently shaking it. Took about twenty minutes though, thought it was hopeless. But thank you again Jesse, I never would have thought about sending it to Microsoft.
Thema:

Xbox Series X - loose screw;

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X - loose screw; - Similar Threads - Series loose screw

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says ā€œVRR not detected.ā€ My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  10. Xbox elite wireless controller series 2 rubber grip coming loose

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite wireless controller series 2 rubber grip coming loose: The right hand rubber grip has started to work loose from the controller, how do I get it repaired? Many thanks, David 8c725e43-a109-46f0-ba31-3889431b1181

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. xbox serird x loose screw

    ,
  2. xbox series x screw loose