Xbox series X loose power cable

Discus and support Xbox series X loose power cable in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, my xbox series x power cable is extremely loose. It falls out every time i'm playing and it takes me ages to put it back in, just to fall back out.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Alec Forsyth, Dec 29, 2022.

  1. Alec Forsyth
    Alec Forsyth Guest

    Xbox series X loose power cable


    Hi, my xbox series x power cable is extremely loose. It falls out every time i'm playing and it takes me ages to put it back in, just to fall back out. Is this common or just my xbox? should I get a replacement cable?

    Thanks

    :)
     
    Alec Forsyth, Dec 29, 2022
    #1
  2. John P_14 Win User

    Xbox series X loose power cable

    Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

    It is not uncommon for the power cable on an Xbox Series X console to become loose over time, especially if it is frequently removed and reinserted. If the power cable falls out easily when you are playing, it could be an indication that the port on the console or the cable itself is damaged or worn out. In this case, it may be necessary to replace the power cable or the port on the console in order to resolve the issue.

    To determine whether the power cable or the port on the console is causing the problem, you can try using a different power cable to see if the issue persists. If the problem persists with a different cable, it is likely that the port on the console is damaged and may need to be repaired or replaced.
  3. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

    Xbox series X, loose power cable

    Power cable doesn't have a brand it needs to be an Xbox power cable.
  4. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

    Xbox series X, loose power cable

    Hello @BonkeTonke!

    Would you please try another power cable and see if that fixes problem. If the issue persists, then you may have an issue with the port on console itself. In which case it will need to be repaired.

    If your console is still under warranty, you can request a repair order using the link below:

    Getting your Xbox device serviced | Xbox Support
  5. Daft Badger Win User

    Xbox series X loose power cable

    Is it it in properly? I remember when i got my Series X i had to really push the power cable in as the fit was so tight.I had to try the cable from my Xbox One S to see if that fitted & it did so i then tried the cable that came with my Series X again & it eventually fitted but it was a extremely tight fit.
  6. ngocphi Win User

    Xbox series X, loose power cable

    A normal ac cable.can be bought easily from any electronic store.
Thema:

Xbox series X loose power cable

Loading...
  1. Xbox series X loose power cable - Similar Threads - series loose power

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  10. Xbox elite wireless controller series 2 rubber grip coming loose

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite wireless controller series 2 rubber grip coming loose: The right hand rubber grip has started to work loose from the controller, how do I get it repaired? Many thanks, David 8c725e43-a109-46f0-ba31-3889431b1181