Xbox Series X: Logitech G920 steering wheel issue

Discus and support Xbox Series X: Logitech G920 steering wheel issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, A bit of a strange one this but i recently tried to plug my Logictech G920 steering wheel into my Cbox Series X for the first time. Everything... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JimboWZ, Nov 25, 2020.

1. JimboWZ
    JimboWZ Guest

Hi,

A bit of a strange one this but i recently tried to plug my Logictech G920 steering wheel into my Cbox Series X for the first time. Everything seemed to work well for the first race in F1 2019, however when i switched game it didn’t recognise the steering
    wheel, then when i switched back to F1 it didn’t recognise it.

Annoyingly now when I try and play F1 2019 with just my ordinary controllers it doesn’t seem to work (i get a message ‘communicating with online services...and then nothing)?? Really odd. Managed to get them to work now on every other game thankfully.

I’ve tried all the usual reboot etc. Might be more than one issue to be honest.

:)

JimboWZ, Nov 25, 2020
  2. BlatVirtualRR Win User

The recent Xbox System update caused black screen hanging, usb issues, lagging, haywire, freezes and garbled sound- THE UPDATE IS DUFF

Latest on the DUFF Update;

Logitech issues a statement;

"To all experiencing a performance issue with the Logitech G920 steering wheel, we apologize for the inconvenience. We are aware of performance issues that occur when a USB Steering Wheel is connected to your console and a game is played. A fix is on its way shortly, but as a workaround, if the USB Steering Wheel is disconnected system performance should return to normal".
  3. XBF-Spartan Win User

Logitech G920

To all experiencing a performance issue with the Logitech G920 steering wheel, we apologize for the inconvenience. We are aware of performance issues that occur when a USB Steering Wheel is connected to your console and a game is played. A fix is on its way shortly, but as a workaround, if the USB Steering Wheel is disconnected system performance should return to normal.
  4. BruceMohler Win User

How do I get Forza Horizon 5 (Microsoft Store) installed on a Windows 10 desktop to recognize a Logitech G920 steering wheel controller?

Oh, and the Logitech G920 steering wheel and pedals work just fine with Need for Speed Payback (Steam). Just not FH5.
  5. ThorX360 Win User

What are you hoping to get this year?

I would like to add a second console in my house and I hope to receive a steering wheel (like the Logitech G920)!
  6. kyle_m4496 Win User

Driving games

Hi MARK12. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

The only open world racing game on Series X which supports the Logitech G920 steering wheel, pedals, and shifter is Forza Horizon 5. Other open world games such as The Crew Motorfest and The Crew 2 support the wheel and pedals but not the shifter.

Please reach back if you have further questions.
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X: Logitech G920 steering wheel issue - Similar Threads - Series Logitech G920

2. Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....: I have Twitch on my Xbox Series X, but the new console is very different from my last Xbox One. It has all these new settings from the updates, and everything is moved around. However, I'm trying...
  3. Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....

in XboX Insiders
    Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....: I have Twitch on my Xbox Series X, but the new console is very different from my last Xbox One. It has all these new settings from the updates, and everything is moved around. However, I'm trying...
  4. Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....

in XBoX on Windows
  5. Headset not working (X box series x) wired Logitech headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset not working (X box series x) wired Logitech headset: Hi all, please help. Bought a replacement Turtle Beach headset (wired- plugged in to controller) for my son. Could not get it to work, tried all troubleshooting , took it back and now have...
  6. Is the Logitech C270 3.0MP Webcam compatible with an Xbox Series S ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the Logitech C270 3.0MP Webcam compatible with an Xbox Series S ?: Is the Logitech C270 3.0MP Webcam compatible with an Xbox series s 6fc35dec-475c-435f-b17b-db2cec78ce27
  7. Why can’t I use my Logitech G733 with my Xbox series s

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I use my Logitech G733 with my Xbox series s: I bought a brand new headset n I can’t get any sound out of it 73dd3078-5b36-40a6-ac0e-1b7878ce6e03
  8. Logitech g pro superlight acts weird on xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech g pro superlight acts weird on xbox series s: I got this mouse brand new I tried to play fortnite And my mouse acts sooo weird! Tried to move and it feels like the mouse has hes own will, Tried to change ingame sensesitivy Didnt help.....
  9. My logitech usb headset isnt working with my xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    My logitech usb headset isnt working with my xbox series s: My logitech usb isnt working on my series s. ive tested all the ports and they all work fine its just my usb headset that isnt working. I think the headset is incompatibale. Any answers?...
  10. Logitech G923 not working on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G923 not working on Xbox Series X: Logitech G923 works on PC and XBox One OG. But on Xbox Series X. Buttons work on system before going into game. Once a game is started Wheel and Pedals do not work. On some games buttons do not...