Xbox Series X - lifeless (won’t turn on) about one month out of warranty

Discus and support Xbox Series X - lifeless (won’t turn on) about one month out of warranty in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Titles says it all. Been an Xbox gamer / Microsoft user my entire life but this might be the final straw. Series X that is one month out of warranty,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DylanKelly4, Mar 12, 2023.

  1. DylanKelly4
    DylanKelly4 Guest

    Xbox Series X - lifeless (won’t turn on) about one month out of warranty


    Titles says it all. Been an Xbox gamer / Microsoft user my entire life but this might be the final straw.

    Series X that is one month out of warranty, totally lifeless and basically getting told by support to take it somewhere else. This console has died years before any of my previous ones (OG XBOX, 360, xbox one) and honestly I’ve used it less. Guess I was silly for expecting more support for a premium device.

    Anyone has a similar experience? Can see a fair few posts around forums with this, maybe they had a poor batch of PSUs or motherboards. Reminds me of the 360 days.

    :)
     
    DylanKelly4, Mar 12, 2023
    #1
  2. Rostom L Win User

    Xbox Series X - lifeless (won’t turn on) about one month out of warranty

    Hi DylanKelly4!

    Sorry to hear about what happened. This is clearly not the situation I want you to be in. I know how frustrating that must be. I would feel the same way if I were in your shoes.

    Since your console is no longer in warranty, you could still be able to send it for a repair but with a fee. Have you already checked your options here https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...?

    Also, did you try a different power cable if it's a cable issue only?

    If you've tried everything, I am afraid that there's not much we can do about that really aside from sending it for repair.
  3. Nikhil Gupta2 Win User

    Unable to make service request

    The console i want to get serviced is xbox series s and it shows in warranty i won’t be able to it’s like same as amazon it’s been 5-6 months since my purchase they won’t be able to answer the Origin of my xbox
  4. Just a Volunteer Win User

    Series X - subtle grind/scratch noise from disc drive

    What started as a subtle noise on my first 6 month old Series X turned into a complete failure of the disc drive and the console was replaced under warranty.

    Don't leave it to late to get it repaired or replaced under warranty.
  5. MrsNesbitt1 Win User

    Series S keeps crashing

    I have all the same systems and all have failed minus the OG Xbox and Series X but that's still under warranty so I'd give it a few months before it joins them. 360 had red ring, xbox one disc drive failure, one x power supply failure, and now my Series S. I'm not paying $200 for out of warranty repair as Microsoft products have grown kind of stale. Time to try something different but thanks for your help.
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    Series S keeps crashing

    That's strange, I Have Xbox 360, Xbox one Fat, Xbox one X and Xbox series X, just my One X had issues, but I replaced trough the out of warranty service and all of them are currently working
Thema:

Xbox Series X - lifeless (won’t turn on) about one month out of warranty

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X - lifeless (won’t turn on) about one month out of warranty - Similar Threads - Series lifeless won’t

  2. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  3. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  4. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  5. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  6. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  7. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  8. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  9. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  10. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...