Xbox Series X LG nanocell weird video issues

Discus and support Xbox Series X LG nanocell weird video issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am having a weird issue. The video gets lines through it. I can unplug the HDMI cable and plug it back in a few times and it clears up. It is the 2.1... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Binaryatlas, May 25, 2021.

  1. Binaryatlas
    Binaryatlas Guest

    Xbox Series X LG nanocell weird video issues


    I am having a weird issue. The video gets lines through it. I can unplug the HDMI cable and plug it back in a few times and it clears up. It is the 2.1 cable that came with the Xbox x. I called support and they wanted me to try a different cable which I don't have and am ordering one but in the meantime has anyone seen this?

    https://share.icloud.com/photos/0qV2kjqsLm_z9KdUc6tyf3mVg

    It can also start when going to a game and coming back to the home screen. Makes me think it's a software issue and not a hardware one.

    :)
     
    Binaryatlas, May 25, 2021
    #1
  2. XBF Aicha T Win User

    Xbox Series X LG nanocell weird video issues

    Hello There! I am very sorry to know you are having such conveniences. Please do not worry about the situation because I am here to help you out!

    According to the explanation you have provided, I believe your console will need reset in order to refresh the system. Therefore, you will only need to follow those simple troubleshooting steps that I will provide you with and your issue should be fixed.

    Please click on the link below and follow those steps:

    How to reset your console to factory defaults on Xbox One | Xbox Support

    If this does not resolve your issue, please try to change your HDMI cable and use a different one.

    You could also try to use a different TV if you have a different just to make sure that the issue is not with your TV.

    If your issue is not resolved , you might need to create a replacement for you device:

    Getting your Xbox device serviced | Xbox Suppor
  3. gavinsneddon Win User

    Dolby Vision gaming Xbox series X

    Yeah I also have that and I have a Lg nanocell 866pa 4K 120hz tv
  4. les lane Win User

    HDR / Dolby Vision no longer working on Xbox Series X

    …LG C2 vs Xbox Series X no signal issues…turn off Auto low-latency mode on the Xbox series x…it’s conflicting with lg c2 Auto low-latency mode…
  5. mike_m... Win User

    Xbox Series X - Black screen while sound is still playing

    Thanks Luke,

    I am using the 4K HDMI 2.1 cables. I am thinking this is an XBOX series X and/or LG software issue as my PS5 plays just fine with the 4K settings on the LG TV and the XBOX plays on other non-LG TVs.
  6. ChewyWaffles Win User

    Xbox Series X - Black screen while sound is still playing

    That seems interesting, but my understanding is that this is primarily an Xbox Series X / LG OLED combo issue. I will still try this, though.
Thema:

Xbox Series X LG nanocell weird video issues

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X LG nanocell weird video issues - Similar Threads - Series nanocell weird

  2. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  6. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  7. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  8. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  9. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  10. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...