Xbox Series X & LG C9 OLED eARC Help
Discus and support Xbox Series X & LG C9 OLED eARC Help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello everyone! I hope you're all doing well today. I've come to this forum as I'm having a bit of an audio issue with my current television and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TrainBuff, Dec 5, 2020.
Thema:
Xbox Series X & LG C9 OLED eARC Help
Loading...
-
Xbox Series X & LG C9 OLED eARC Help - Similar Threads - Series OLED eARC
-
Help with achievements on Xbox Series S
in XboX InsidersHelp with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself.... -
Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me
in XboX InsidersXbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting... -
Halo servers not working on Xbox series X
in XboX InsidersHalo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully... -
LG OLED C3 no signal error using Xbox Series X at 120hz
in XBoX on ConsolesLG OLED C3 no signal error using Xbox Series X at 120hz: Hi Guys I am having intermittent ‘no signal’ errors using Xbox Series X at 120hz when changing from game to Home Screen (dashboard) on my LG OLED C3 tv. [img] I don’t have any problems using my... -
Xbox Series X and Samsung OLED eARC Sound Delay
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox Series X and Samsung OLED eARC Sound Delay: Hello, I saw a thread on this but it is currently locked even though some are still reporting this problem up to the end of 2023. I just got a new Samsung S95C OLED, and I am definitely happy... -
Series X Dolby Atmos not working on Phillips OLED 708/12 Google TV
in XBoX on ConsolesSeries X Dolby Atmos not working on Phillips OLED 708/12 Google TV: Hi I have a setup which works fine with Dolby Atmos from netflix or any other app that supports Atmos (like Disney+) for example...but not on the Xbox. Despite option being enabled there is no... -
Xbox series x showing static on LG OLED
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox series x showing static on LG OLED: Xbox series x is connected to the LG OLED via the Xbox series x 2.0 HDMI cable. Yet for streaming apps, YouTube, a game or two the screen goes to static. Sometimes it goes away on its own and... -
Launch series x issue with lg oled tvs
in XboX InsidersLaunch series x issue with lg oled tvs: Anyone know if there is any kind of bug fix for the issue? For those unaware if you have a launch series x and lg oled tv the series x wont display anything but 640x480 without powering off and... -
Xbox Series X is using the same CEC address of AppleTV 4K on LG OLED C7
in XboX InsidersXbox Series X is using the same CEC address of AppleTV 4K on LG OLED C7: I recently reported this problem since I've narrowed it down to being an Xbox CEC issue, has anyone else encountered this with a similar setup? I have an Xbox Series X and AppleTV 4K Connected to...