Xbox Series X laggy and slow

Discus and support Xbox Series X laggy and slow in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello.. 2 days ago I started experiencing my FIFA 23 super slow and laggy. I thought that it was the game but other games seem to react the same. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Juan Mata1, Apr 8, 2023.

  1. Juan Mata1
    Juan Mata1 Guest

    Xbox Series X laggy and slow


    Hello.. 2 days ago I started experiencing my FIFA 23 super slow and laggy. I thought that it was the game but other games seem to react the same.

    I tried all suggestions online. Factory reset, network settings, etc but no luck.

    Has anyone experienced something similar? Is there a fix?

    Thank you for your help!

    :)
     
    Juan Mata1, Apr 8, 2023
    #1
  2. Rostom L Win User

    Xbox Series X laggy and slow

    Hi Juan!

    Please be sure to check for your console system update. Make sure as well to check your storage if it's not yet full or still has enough storage.

    You mentioned that you did a factory reset, did you choose to keep your games and apps?

    Alternatively, please try to connect using a different network connection. You may also switch from wired to wireless or vice versa. You could also try to connect using your mobile data hotspot then check if the issue still persists.
  3. Farkas David01 Win User

    New interface on Xbox1

    Personally I like the new dashboard. Its a bit faster than before. A bit more fluid as well. The dashboard used to be very slow and laggy and it has been getting better over time. Still not perfect but hopefully, they will get there by the time Series
    X comes out.
  4. Farkas David01 Win User

    New interface on Xbox1

    Personally I like the new dashboard. Its a bit faster than before. A bit more fluid as well. The dashboard used to be very slow and laggy and it has been getting better over time. Still not perfect but hopefully, they will get there by the time Series
    X comes out.
  5. Gideon13 Win User

    Is Call of Duty world war 2 cd for xbox one compatible with xbox series x?

    All Xbox One games (except Kinect games) are compatible with the Series X. So yes, it will work.
    It runs On my series x but it won't go online and its laggy is there an solution for this?

    Ist fully updated.
  6. iAmTitan Win User

    Is everyone's XBox One X so slow and clunky?

    The issue I have experienced is with a laggy UI and slow OS after stand by and instant on. The issue is not a slow games console per se, but I'm very pleased your X is working well for you. :)
Thema:

Xbox Series X laggy and slow

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X laggy and slow - Similar Threads - Series laggy slow

  2. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  3. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  4. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  5. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  6. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  7. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  8. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  9. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  10. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...