XBOX Series X - Known Issue but XBOX does nothing to Help.

Discus and support XBOX Series X - Known Issue but XBOX does nothing to Help. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just think everyone should be aware that the community is now aware of a generational overheating problem. Microsoft used to carry it with a 4 year... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JoshuaWeersma, Feb 22, 2022.

  1. XBOX Series X - Known Issue but XBOX does nothing to Help.


    I just think everyone should be aware that the community is now aware of a generational overheating problem. Microsoft used to carry it with a 4 year warranty because they seemed to care. Now it happens and I am a month outside of my 1 year warranty? As a customer and owner of multiple of EVERY single XBOX that has ever been made, I am completely dissatisfied.

    :)
     
    JoshuaWeersma, Feb 22, 2022
    #1
  2. RainingRoses Win User

    My series x won’t load backwards compatible games like

    Hi Jaden,

    This is one of the known issues on the Series X|S consoles

    Known issue: Some users are experiencing issues launching Xbox 360 games, which instead return the user back to the Home screen on Xbox Series X|S consoles.

    Workaround: Clear your Xbox 360 storage by going to Settings > System > Storage > Clear local Xbox 360 storage.

    Hope this helps! :)
  3. Default_570 Win User

    controller drift

    drift is a known issue with PS5 and Xbox Series X

    try rebooting your console and see if that corrects it

    Xbox is aware and they are working on that and a bunch of other issues for the next console update
  4. Francia J. Win User

    Xbox remote play on iPad (home wifi)

    I have actually checked the known issue list for the Xbox Series X|S. If you're using a next-gen console please use the Xbox App instead.
  5. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

    Would the name Xbox Series 4X be better?

    Possibly but the name of the console is not really an issue for me. The performance and lack of issues are my main concerns.
    Yeah I agree for the most part. For me, it mainly comes down to the games and features.

    I don't have an issue with them calling this new console "Xbox", even though the first one was called the same thing. Using a model number, like "Series X or S" does help; however, it does run into the issue of being too similar with the Xbox One X or S.

    Maybe the next Xbox, the one after the Xbox Series X, is called Xbox Series 2X, XS, X Pro, etc?
  6. JosephG7 Win User

    Xbox X controller will not register on PC

    Hi

    Have you checked the ''Xbox Series X / S Known Issues thread'' ? In the section of
    ``New Xbox Wireless Controllers on Windows 10'' there are some tips that could solve your problem.

    Regards.
Thema:

XBOX Series X - Known Issue but XBOX does nothing to Help.

Loading...
  1. XBOX Series X - Known Issue but XBOX does nothing to Help. - Similar Threads - Series Known Issue

  2. Xbox Series S Twitch linking problem — QR code keeps appearing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series S Twitch linking problem — QR code keeps appearing: Hey everyone, I'm having trouble streaming on Twitch from my Xbox Series S. When I select livestream on my Xbox, it shows a QR code. I scan it with my phone, Twitch opens, and I go through the...
  3. Xbox Series X Discord crashing..

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Discord crashing..: When loading into discord and swapping to game chat it crashes the xbox ui and disconnects me from the discord call never happened before the newest xbox update submitted by...
  4. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  5. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  6. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  7. Fortnite crashes on XBOX Series X - and other known issues

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite crashes on XBOX Series X - and other known issues: Does anyone have a solution as to why Fortnite sporadically crashes mid-game on XBOX Series X? I have other issues sometimes like Squad games only showing 3 players in the top left of the Screen...
  8. Known Hardware Issue with Series X?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Known Hardware Issue with Series X?: Before I file a BBB complaint, file an official complaint with the Washington State AG office, and seek legal advice regarding class action, I'm going to throw this out for discussion. My Xbox...
  9. Any known WiFi connection issue with series x?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Any known WiFi connection issue with series x?: For the past week every single day I have gotten home and turned on my Xbox only to see that it cannot connect to my WiFi day after day. I have power cycled my xbox, router, and modem every day, I...
  10. Is there a known issue with 8TB SSD USB 3 drives for Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is there a known issue with 8TB SSD USB 3 drives for Series X?: I bought a legit Samsung 8TB 870 QVO USB drive. After I format it in Windows then attach it to my Series X, it is recognized and option given to install games there etc, etc. Setup and initial...